Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had been having a marvelous day. She had enjoyed her graduation and had fun at the ceremony after. Now they were at the party, and while Tyra and Jason were going around to greet guests, Kira set out to look for some of her own. She finally managed to spot who she was after, and her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Jake!" She called, darting over and opening up her arms for a hug.

Jacob had enjoyed his graduation, but he had also told his parents he wanted to return to Australia as soon as possible. He had went to a couple of try outs for the Australian team hoping he would get a position in one of them. Today he had something special, something he hadn't really expected to get a invitation for. It was Kira her graduation party and Jacob was sure to join in on the fun. He apparated in front of the inn and he was greeted by Tyra and Jason and walked inside. He congratulated Kira and walked of to find some drinks. When the party was in full force Kira walked over to him and grabbed him inside a hug. He returned the hug and looked at Kira. ''Congratulations again'' It was weird to speak English once more, he had gotten so used to French that English had somewhat turned into an alien language for him. ''How have you been?'' Jacob said while looking at her.

Kira chuckled, looping her arm through his and trying to lead him over to a nearby table so they could sit. "Oh, it's certainly been interesting. I got engaged once, it ended, and now Arc and I are preparing to take a year off school to travel and see some astronomical events around the world before coming back so I can start schooling and get my doctorate in medicine," She informed him with a light laugh. "What about you? How have you been?" She asked, genuinely curious to know what her friend was up to.

Jacob grinned when he was almost pulled to the nearest table. ''That sounds like a lot, Kira'' Jacob smiled, his love life wasn't that developed, he had been busy with his future and his studies. ''Seems like a lovely way to start your studies, a year of travel and then go for medicine.'' Jacob was glad for her. 'My parents moved to France and I finished my studies at Beauxbatons, after I graduated I returned to Australia since I missed everything about the country'' Jacob paused ''I just did a couple of try outs for the Australia Quidditch league, so hopefully they want me'' Jacob grinned broadly. ''My love life has been non existent though, I didn't have any time for it'' It was somewhat true, on the other side he just hadn't found someone he wanted to share his life with.

Kira laughed. "It was a lot, but I'm glad things have settled now. Arc is a really great guy," She smiled fondly. She listened as he talked about his family, about moving to France and then back to Australia. She clapped her hands, smiling brightly. "Oh, that's wonderful! I'm sure they'll accept you onto a team," She reassured him. She shrugged as he mentioned his love life hadn't developed at all. "It's alright, you'll meet someone when the time is right," she smiled at him. "Are you looking right now?" She asked, curious.

Jacob was glad Kira had found someone to spend her life with. She also sounded in love when she spoke about Arc. ''Is Arc here too, I wanna meet him'' Jacob grinned ''Give him the big brother speech if he harms you ill bite his head off'' Jacob did have some feelings for Kira at the start, but he knew those were just platonic. He loved her like family, he didn't want to see her in harms way. ''I hope so'' Jacob grinned, otherwise he would find something else. ''I am not in a hurry, we have a whole life time left right'' He wasn't going to get married of in a hurry, no use in that. ''I am looking, but not desperate, so don't try to couple me with a creepy family member'' Jacob laughed heartily.

Kira laughed a little, pointing over to the buffet where Arc was browsing the foods. "Yeah, I'm sure we can arrange something," she smiled. She laughed again as he threatened him. "Hey, play nice. If you're going to threaten anyone, threaten my ex," She teased. She nodded as he said he wasn't in a hurry. "Oh, I dunno," She teased, "I can introduce you to a few family members, they're here today," She looked back towards the food. "Tell you what, I'm going to go browse that wonderful looking buffet. We can meet up when I'm done eating? I'll give you a tour of the Inn after," She promised with a smile. She looked around a moment, her eyes lighting up as she waved over Cooper. "Hey, let me introduce you to Jason's little brother, he made all the food today," She grinned, standing to hug Cooper as he came over. After a quick introduction, she shot them both a wink before sashaying back to Arc.

Cooper had just left Archer to eat in peace for a minute, wanting to check on the food and do a round himself to see how the guests were enjoying their meals. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked around, surprised to see Kira waving him over. He jogged up, smiling broadly and catching her up in a hug. "Kikiiii," He sighed, squeezing before letting go. He smiled at her friend- he was kinda cute. Jake? He looked at his sister quizzically as she walked away. "Wait, where's she going?" He asked, looking back to the man. "Did you say something or is my breath that bad?" He teased.

Jacob knew Kira had ulterior motives for running away. She always had them, he was used to them with her. Even though he hadn't seen her for a fair bit. He could barely complain about meeting Kira's family members before she had already left to go to her fiance. The boy that was in front of him made all the food that made up the elaborate buffet. ''Shes probably going back to her fiance, so I get the fun of meeting her family'' Jacob grinned. ''Nah, your breath is fine, so is your food that stuff looks amazing'' Jake said while looking at the bleached haired boy. ''I am Jacob one of Kira's old Hogwarts mates'' I felt weird saying Hogwarts now, since he was used to Beauxbatons. Jacob was pretty sure the man in front of him had been at Beauxbatons as well, he remembered the bleached hair although he never took the culinary classes. He decided to take it up for a test. ''What is your name?'' Jacob said in perfect french.

Cooper laughed a bit, taking a seat at the table. "Not Fiancee, that ended. Arcturus is just her boyfriend. I think it's serious, though," He offered, propping his chin on the table with his hand. He smiled at the compliment. "Thanks! Have you had any yet?" He asked, studying the man. He nodded at the introduction. Jake, he knew it. Cooper grinned as the boy asked him his name, replying again in perfect french. "Hello, quidditch star. Cooper, can't say I'm surprised you didn't know it. I spent most days in the kitchens with the elves. Saw you play a few games though, very nicely done," Cooper laughed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back