Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Anyone Alive
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Flexible Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Sage didn't do much staying in, she wasn't really the type, but it wasn't exactly a nice evening and she was actually looking forward to not going out, it wasn't like she wasn't going to do it any of the other days but tonight was going to be different. She had a bottle of wine in her hand and was wearing rather smart clothes having come straight from work, but she was just about ready to rip them all off. The young woman was so tired with her day, her umbrella was barely keeping her dry and she was just keen to be going to Jessie's. While Sage definitely lacked friends aside from Ferds, Jessie had remained a part of her life despite the fact that she hadn't thought such a thing would be possible. The relationship could only be described as fun, and Sage really did enjoy their time together. The young woman finally could see Jessie's house and she felt so relieved.

Sage walked quickly the last few steps to the house and since Jessie knew that Sage had been coming over, not that that really mattered when it came to her and Jessie, Sage did what she wanted and smiled, "Jessie!" she called out as she walked in, "You better be ready to hang out, I brought wine," Sage placed the bottle of wine down and then took off her jacket and left the umbrella at the door, shaking out her hair and patting down her clothes, she was happy to finally just be able to sit and spend time with her friend, she picked up to bottle and made her way to the main area of the house, "I hope you have blankets," Sage smiled as she pulled the hair tie out of her hair, she was so excited to be spending time with Jessie.

Jessie was thankful to be having a night off for a change. Since she began working at the Leaky cauldron she found a lot of her time was spent at her least favourite side of the bar, but since she had to give up her store, she needed a job and a job she got, but she was far from happy and she still didn't know how she wanted to spend her life. Thankfully, with a night off came time with her friend Sage. To some Jessie's relationship with Sage might seem complicated but to her it was all about having fun, they were friends first and foremost with extra bits added on top, but that night wasn't about that, it was about spending time with her friend. She knew Sage had been at work that day, and Jessie been working earlier in the day too so she was grateful to spend her time off with the only person she wanted to see.

The weather outside was dreadful, so a night out had never really been on the cards and a night in sounded too perfect to pass up. Jessie's wine rack was fully stocked, every blanket she had collected over the years were thrown over her sofa in the living room in preparation for Sage's arrival. Almost as if on cue the front door opened and the almost lyrical voice of Sage called her name. Jessie's eyes lit up and she got excited when she heard the voice of her friend and she left the kitchen and made her way to greet her. "You brought wine? Brilliant more to drink," She called picking up a blanket as she passed through the living room. When Sage said she hoped she had blankets Jessie grinned at her and produced the one in her hands and wrapped it around her, "Why? Hoping to get out of those clothes?" She teased.

The woman just grinned at her when she said it would just be more to drink, while they weren't going out, and rather just spending a little night indoors together, she wasn't going to stop drinking. Sage wondered to where she had heard Jessie's voice and she couldn't help but smile fondly at the girl, "Of course," She explained placing the wine on the counter and placing a little kiss in greeting before pulling off the heels and pulling off the tights that she had been wearing for work and just placed both by the door to the bedroom. Sage felt as comfortable in this flat as she was in Ferds, and felt able to just remove the restrictive work clothing and just settle into the flat easily. After she was sleeping with Jessie occasionally, it would be a little awkward if Sage hadn't been able to take off clothes in front of her. The young woman wondered back and took the blanket wrapping it around herself, "So what we watching?" Sage who had grown in a partially muggle environment felt absolutely comfortable around such things.

Though she was a member of scits and it wasn't something she had told Jessie about, the girl had little ill-feelings towards the muggles or muggleborn of the world, just rather she believed like a number of them that it was just about freeing the knowledge that the ministry held from them. Sage poured herself a glass of wine, and then one for Jessie and then walked back over to her, "I've had the worst kind of day, I swear one of these days I'm just going to murder my boss, he's such a little prick, I think if I slept with him he'd probably calm down, but god he's just the worst," the woman complained with a roll of her eyes as she took a seat on the sofa and arrange the blankets around her to snuggle easily and for a spot for Jessie next to him, "If he spent less time staring at my legs and more time on his work we might actually get things done on time," Sage continued before looking expectantly at Jessie and waiting for her to sit down so that she could snuggle against her.

Jessie closed her eyes as Sage kissed her and she smiled broadly as the woman pulled away from her. When she was asked what they would be watching Jessie shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno, some romantic comedy, it's pretty old and I forget what its called, though hopefully we'll stop watching the movie pretty quickly," She giggled pulling a corkscrew out of one of her drawers and opening the bottle of wine Sage had brought. She poured into two glasses and handed on to Sage. "I figured we'd drink yours first, but we have plenty for the night ahead," She smirked. When they got together they often went through a few bottles of wine, it was one of the reasons her house was so stocked up.

Sipping at her wine, Jessie led Sage into the living room as she told her all about her day. Jessie nodded as she told her how bad it was, she laughed when she mentioned sleeping with her boss might calm her down. "You have great legs Sage, I can't blame him for staring," Jessie paused catching a glimpse of her legs herself. "I can see how sleeping with him might help, would you consider it? What does he look like?" Normally she wouldn't suggest Sage sleeping with someone, but if it helped, then why not.

Sage couldn't help the slight frown that crossed her features at the film they were supposed to watch, romatic comedy just wasn't really her speed, even if Sage spent far less time watching films she was still certain in what kind of films that she liked. The woman took the wine glass from Jessie and gave the girl a knowing smile, "Oh you wish," Sage told her with ease. Though that was exactly what Sage actually hoped it would come to. Sage took a long drink of the wine and followed jessie into the next room, it was funny that her boss wanted to sleep with her so badly and he was just about the one person Sage would never sleep with, "You're bias," she told the girl playful, but was happy to receive the compliment, "I mean he's not unattractive, but I don't want to get a position just because I slept with my boss," she stated, but even as she said it, Sage was reconsidering the statement as she said it,

"Maybe I will," Sage didn't want to have to sleep with people to get what she wanted, but if it was really going to help her then why not, "It would get me a higher position certainly, and I hate interviewing. I'll wear a shorter skirt tomorrow, and if he hits on me again, I'll do it. You can pick the outfit," Sage laughed slightly at the almost one eighty she'd done on the matter. "What about you, how was your day?" she asked her wondering what exactly it was the jessie was doing currently, though she had never really been overly concerned with it before, but if they were going to be even better friend, and spend more time together then Sage wanted to be sure that she knew her properly. The former slytherin was sure she would forget but that was a matter for a different day.

Jessie shot Sage a smirk, she knew her so well, but Jessie knew her well too and while she liked to knock her down a little every now and then they were usually on the same wavelength and she suspected Sage was thinking exactly the same as she was. Jessie snorted when Sage accused her of being bias, of course she was but she couldn't let her think that. "No more than anyone else with eyes and a healthy libido," She shrugged her shoulders and attended to the glass of wine in her hand. The very notion of having feelings for Sage was dangerous to their arrangement, so it wasn't something she dwelled on.

"I mean, how bad could he be?" Jessie offered as a form of comfort as Sage seemed to come around to the idea of actually sleeping with her boss. Though she had suggested it, Jessie felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of her and her boss. Jessie was glad when Sage turned the conversation onto her and her day as it meant she could think about something else. "Oh you know, serving drunk people, though I was on the day shift so the ones who were drunk were usually the ugly types who are sad enough to be drinking through the day, so no one worth flirting back with," Jessie sighed. Her hope could be fun, but not when she was fending off advances from drunk middle aged men who should have been anywhere but in at a bar at lunch time chatting up a bartender. "I almost wish I had your problem, I'd be all for sleeping with my boss, she's hot," Jessie smirked, taking a big gulp of wine. "Enough about work, lets get on with the movie, and if you object so much feel free to change it,"

Sage smiled at the comment, taking a sip of the wine in the glass. She couldn't imagine loving anyone. She liked just being able to have that. It was pretty fun, and Sage knew it was the best thing for her. She had to admit that sleeping with her boss would make things a lot easier for her. She could eventually take his job. It would help her in her career. He was such a weak little man, so maybe she shouldn't feel remotely bad for taking advantage of that in getting what she wanted. The woman nodded, "He could be small," she countered, "But, I could make do," the woman smirked as she thought of her new plan.

Sage couldn't imagine working in a bar like Jessie did, Sage didn't know how she wouldn't stop herself from not doing her job but finding people to have fun with. "I'd sleep with your boss," Sage joked, she meant it, that she would want to sleep with Jessie's boss, but she would never actually pursue it. The only person in that staff she would keep sleeping with was Jessie. The brunette nodded, "Fine! Let's get started," Sage took a sip of her wine as she agreed to it. Sage grew easily bored in the film, she reached out and laid her hand on Jessie's leg. She liked Jessie more than she liked most others, she was certainly one of the few people that Sage had had such a long on-going fling. Sage didn't really know why, but perhaps it was just that the fun they had was amazing fun. About half way through the movie, when Sage had finished her drink and grown sufficiently bored she leaned in, "How about we have some fun of our own?" she whispered in her ear, a smirk growing on Sage's face as she said that to her.

Jesse laughed as Sage talked about her boss being small. He probably was, he sounded like a small man after all but nonetheless, it seemed that Jesse had turned Sage onto a new plan of how to handle her boss. Deep down Jessie didn't really like the thought of Sage going to sleep with her bosss but their arrangement had no place for jealousy so Jessie kept her feelings to herself. Besides, the whole thing had been her suggestion. "It'll be an experience he'll never forget," Jessie smirked, knowing all too well how fun Sage could be.

As the conversation turned to her own boss Jessie found herself laughing once again as Sage agreed that she too would sleep with Jessie's boss. "Maybe we both should," Jessie shrugged and had a sip of her wine. Jessie was glad that Sage agreed to the movie as she had intentionally chosen a bad one. She knew that it wasn't Sage's cup of tea and as a result she knew that she would quickly turn to another source of amusement. Her. Jessie blushed when she felt Sage's hand on her leg and the woman began leaning into her and whispering in her ear. "What took you so long?" She asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back