neglected student plots perhaps

I could start for Corn and Oz if you wanna take Dahlia and Rāwhiti?
I am just posting here to say I haven't forgotten about this I am just waiting until Quidditch tryouts are wrapped up to see what happens since that'll probably impact it! :lol:

@Poppy Perkins hello! I am down for Renata with either Felix or Margo whichever you feel more (or both if you want), Felix especially it's like well they're in the same classes, co-prefects and both in the Quidditch team so they probably should actually hang out a bit! Absolutely down for Leah to get a crush on Dahlia if you wanted (which probably sounds weird) and as mentioned with Rowan and Daph above making Gryffindor awkward but also third year girl hangouts yes/yes? I am also up for either grumpy boys or maybe Yuelia and Ethan now she's gradually trying to be a bit more sociable. Up to you, can do one now one later if you want?
(Also I can definitely see Aine feeling a bit put out with Margo down the line when she realizes after feeling weirdly paranoid and knowing she's being selfish because she's learning to manage her emotions gradually. But she probably would still feel a little left out and maybe wall off a bit especially given something I have planned).
[blows the dust off]
Right I'm here. I'm happy to jump into the thread with Dahlia and Anisha for now and maybe do something later? But yeah this all sounds good. I'll make note of all of it but maybe we can start with grumpy boys and Yuelia and Ethan?
Is there a place Oz might hang out that Santiago can notice him?? And for Yuelia and Ethan, maybe they can try and teach his owl a trick?? Not sure. Open to ideas haha.

@Poppy Perkins Yes sorry I got held up a minute! It'll take me a couple of days to get back for starters but that sounds good! Definitely down to go further with Dahlia and Leah down the line too, I'm feeling her out a bit more this year and not making her miserable. Oz is either very noticable or easily missable (lol) but I guess he hangs out in like the arts room/probably outside a bit. I think Gryffindor and Hufflepuff have Astronomy together so could always pull the running in to each other on the way to/from class (though that works less well with Astronomy because of it being late night but whatever). I can start something maybe in the Owlery for Yuelia and Ethan though?

@Poppy Perkins Yes sorry I got held up a minute! It'll take me a couple of days to get back for starters but that sounds good! Definitely down to go further with Dahlia and Leah down the line too, I'm feeling her out a bit more this year and not making her miserable. Oz is either very noticable or easily missable (lol) but I guess he hangs out in like the arts room/probably outside a bit. I think Gryffindor and Hufflepuff have Astronomy together so could always pull the running in to each other on the way to/from class (though that works less well with Astronomy because of it being late night but whatever). I can start something maybe in the Owlery for Yuelia and Ethan though?
That sounds good. I can start something for the boys if you take the other one. I'll get you a link to that soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back