• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Needs friendy-ness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroha Jennings

Well-Known Member
 
Messages
1,376
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha needs a few friends, as she is used to being in a large group of friends. I don't care what house, boy or girl, ANYTHING! I've been picking on Aroha more than my other characters, so I'd like her to have a decent fwend.

I don't care who, just someone! :p
 
Alex would be her friend he don't really have many either.
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top