Needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi all,

Ok. Sebastian is pretty new and needs to get to know people. So, I'm looking for everything- friends, enemies, love interests...

He just transferred to Beauxbatons from Salem Institute and he's entering his 5th year. He is kind of on the quiet side until you get to know him and he likes to help others, especially if they get picked on. He's also got a pretty bad temper that he has trouble controlling at times.

If you're interested in rping and you go to Beauxbatons, I've already got something set up there that's open. We could always start something new though.

Thanks! :cool:

That would be cool though I wonder how we would have them meet up.

well considering we are waiting for Neita to reply, we could always start up another topic say like we're in a particular class together. I would imagine they'd become friends, Trilby may be a prim and proper sort but she's got issue like every one else.

;)

Kiera: Maybe we can have Katheryn and Sebastian meet at the new mall when the students get to go for the first time?

Trilby: I saw the thread for the charms lesson, and I'll post as soon as I can :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back