Needs friends,relationships,enemies and anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalinda Montez

OOC First Name
Shona
Hello all,

So my character is new and I am looking for some rp fun.Basically my character,Rosalinda, is not a nice and pretty princess type girl.She is a rich and spoilt girl who has just turned 17 and is on a holiday just to celebrate her freedom.She is from Los Angeles,USA and her parents are both wizards.She was home-schooled and has not had many friends in the past.So she has gone to New Zealand for a holiday and hopes to socialize and make some friends of her own age.Anything is welcome but she would not prefer GOOD GIRLS and GOOD GUYS as her friends because she is not very good herself.So if anyone has any ideas or plots or anything else please reply to this thread.

Shona :D

Okay,I am thinking that Rosie is not really the type who would date someone smaller than her but if you are ready to just be friends for some time and then they could develop feelings for each other so that they can last longer.What do you think?

I can offer Veronica as a friend. If you are interested I will start a topic and give you the link

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back