Needed - Death Eater (Or any dark sort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

Hi people!
Artemis' brother, Gregory Yearling, is in need of a Death Eater or a dark sort of person to join in as part of a plot development.
Quick synopsis:
Artemis has a fairly large family: three sisters, two brothers. Approximately five years ago, her mother and father divorced. Her father took Deirdre and Gregory, the two eldest siblings, back with him to Yorkshire in England. The rest of the family, Simon, Bess, Connie and Artemis, chose to remain with their mother. They now reside in New Zealand.
The trouble: Gregory works at Admington's Parchment Emporium in Yorkshire as a file clerk. Some months back, he made a new friend. Although they got along well, this new friend is a known death eater (although not known to Greg). His father, upon discovering their mutual friendship, has disowned Gregory and cut off all familial assets.
Gregory has taken a business trip to New Zealand in a desperate bid for finances, but has concealed this fact from the rest of his family in NZ, fearing their retribution also.
Long story short: We need a Death Eater.
Is anyone interested?

I'm interested.
Adrianne's pregnant at the moment.. 6 months actually :p
But yeah, I'm up for it. We can always RP it as being either side of the pregnancy- before or after. :)
I do have another DE but Adrianne's closer to Gregory's age.

I can offer Drake for the job? I don't mind working with Adrianne, if she doesn't and you don't mind?

I don't know the ins and the outs of the plot, but Admin approval may be needed depending on what its about ;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back