Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The title says it all :woot:

I feel like I'm neglecting two of my other characters, Alessio Benivieni and Isabelle Marie, so I need to give them plots and have them make new friends (or enemies, that's fine too). I also have this character, Amy, and her twin brother Daniel.

Amy Rosemary
So as with all other characters, she needs more plots, doesn't matter if she creates enemies in those topics, but I need other things for her to do other than classes and homework. :p

Dan Rosemary
Same with Amy, except that maybe he needs friends more than he does enemies. :tut:

Isabelle Marie
For Izzy, either friends or enemies, and even if it's just one close friend, that's fine too.

Alessio Benivieni
He could use a friend or two, and the same as all my other characters.

My characters are all first years, so if you have any suggestions or plot ideas (I have none :p ) then go ahead and post them!
Also, I haven't posted a development topic for Alessio or Isabelle, but I do have one for Amy and Dan, so if you want, feel free to check those out as well. ^_^

My neglection has been worse, trust me :p Anyway, I'm going to offer Emilie Maurer - she's a bit sarcastic, which can be very annoying, but without any friends, I'm tempted to offer her as a friend to any of your characters - potentially Izzy if only because they're both Claw. So yeah: very sarcastic, hence annoying, probably slightly b*tchy. But nice when you get to know her - she doesn't even try to be sarcastic, and wants to learn to not be so much like that - hopefully having a friend will develop this over time.

Yay! :wub:

Charlotte doesn't have any Hufflepuff friends and Amy and Alessio sound great! I've had a look at Amy's character development and Amy and Charlotte have a few things in common but a few differences as well. Amy seems quite intelligent but Charlotte is the complete opposite and is a bit of a blonde sometimes xD . But Charlotte loves exploring and going on sneaky adventures so that's always exciting for a plot ^_^

As with Alessio, we could always make them acquaintances unless you're fine with them being enemies. Charlotte needs some more enemies as well but I'm not even sure if they'd be fit to be enemies <_< . Anyway, tell me what you think :D

Maddie and Amy need to RP soon! :hug:

James: I like the idea of Izzy and Emilie interacting, it could be fun. Maybe we can let them decide if they want to be friends or enemies? I could totally see them being best friends though and having quite a temper :p I agree though, they sound like potential friends. Do you have any ideas for the RP?

Kaye: I really don't think Charlotte and Alessio could be enemies, to be honest - Alessio is too nice :r He does get nervous around new people though, but hopefully as he gets to know more first years/Hogwarts students he might open up, etc. enough to make new friends. Amy may open up more easily though. Also, another thing with Al, he tries to make people comfortable around him quickly. Not sure how it's gonna work though. We can try :p The Rosemary twins would definitely be fit to be Charlotte's friends. I can imagine them sneaking around and pranking people.

Lauren: Yes, yes they do! Do you have any ideas on what they could do? :) Maybe we can have Maddie ask something about James, or something. I don't know. xD

Alessio sounds interesting! We should start a RP with them both asap and see what they're like around each other. Charlotte is good with being confident and making friends so she'd probably try and get him to open up a bit but I'm not sure how much she'll succeed :r

As for the Rosemary twins, I can see them and Charlotte getting up to some mischief too! Maybe they could explore the corridors late at night or something? Charlotte loves exploring so this wouldn't be a problem for her ^_^

Archie and Dan could RP again and maybe develop a friendship there? Archie NEEDS friends, he's not really an enemy person. If you think he'd be a good fit for any of your other characters i'd be open to it ^_^
I've pretty much neglected Archie and I feel really bad for it!

Also, in regards to Amy and Maddie, i'm not sure. I'd like them to be doing something big and Maddie trying her best to not talk about James :p Maybe of we wait till another Brighstone weekend and they could go shopping or something? Or, the Yule Ball is coming up and maybe they could do something there?

Clara: no specific ideas for Emilie/Izzy, but maybe some sort of common room RP? Only reason I can think of they'd come together at the moment :p

Hey.

So Ive been neglecting Calix too, a lot! And I think maybe we could continue Alessio x Calix collaboration? Lol. Up to you tho. And I could offer Xiochtle too. She doesnt have friends, for now.

Ok just gonna put this out there. James and Dan need to rp...thoughts?

Also, I know I need to reply to the existing topic but James and Amy could also do with another topic or maybe even (with Lauren's input) have another topic with James, Amy and Maddie because whats more fun than a grumbling third wheel?

James Cade said:
Ok just gonna put this out there. James and Dan need to rp...thoughts?

Also, I know I need to reply to the existing topic but James and Amy could also do with another topic or maybe even (with Lauren's input) have another topic with James, Amy and Maddie because whats more fun than a crumbling third wheel?
I'd be happy for Maddie to be a third wheel again :p

So sorry for the late reply guys! I admit I forgot to reply to this topic, and real life got really busy, but...I'll hopefully have a bit more time to rp with everyone xD

@James common room sounds good! I think a closed to would be good too, until they got to know each other a little bit. Maybe then they could go out and...create trouble or something xD

@Kaye Al and Charlotte should have an rp together then, do you think closed or open? And where? As for the twins, Maybe Charlotte and them could sneak up on somebody and...I don't know, go cause trouble. :p Even if Amy doesn't like attention all that much, she can't help it when she's with her brother, he's too much of an influence. It would be cool to see what would happen though! Do you want me to start it or should you? Also, open or closed rp?

@Lauren since the Yule ball is over (I know, I know my fault I didn't reply sooner) how about Amy and Maddie go out next Brightstone weekend like you said or something? Since they're besties and all ^_^
As for Archie, Dan would definitely be a good fit for him! Him as well as Isabelle :)

@Ea I'm in for continuing Calix and Alessio's rp! They were getting along so well! (And I've been neglecting him too) Maybe Al could loosen Xio a little bit, we could have an open rp topic after they've become acquaintances? Or friends even?

@Dan SO sorry for not replying to the Yule ball topic! My real life exams started that same week so I apologize! Almost done with exams though. We should make up for it :) I like your idea of having the three rp again, it's...interesting to see what Maddie will do (right Lauren? :p )
Dan and James rping - two words, good luck :p But yeah, they should have a topic for them two.

Don't worry Clara there will be plenty off other Yule balls for James and Amy to goggle each other. Maybe on the next brightstone weekend James and Amy could have a 'date'

That'd be great, Maddie could like interrupt it after it has developed a little (with your permission of course Lauren xD )

I feel so sorry for Maddie :cry:

It depends if you want them to RP any sooner, I don't know if you want them to have a 'catch up' RP with just the two of them or wait till the next Brightstone weekend or if you want to do a three way RP.
I'm open to whatever :)

And in regards to Archie i'm definitely up for him RPing with both Dan and Isabelle.

At least Amy isn't one to stop being friends with somebody she likes. xD So Maddie's safe.

How about we have an open rp for Amy and Maddie? That way, they could interact with lots other people and it'd be fun to see who would join. Not sure about the plot yet though.

We could also have Archie, Dan and Izzy RP together, just the three of them. My two characters haven't met yet :) If you want, Dan and Archie could be doing something that catches Isabelle's attention?

phew :p

That sounds good. Anywhere in particular? The owlery is a nice place to RP?

Yeah okay that sounds good also! Any ideas on what they could be doing?

Owlery sounds good! Should I start it or will you?

Maybe Archie and Dan could be doing something fun/outside on the grounds?

I don't mind starting if you like :)

Yeah, i'll PM you with ideas for Archie and Dan

Great :) Can't wait xD

Could we start the rp with the twins in the kitchens? We could make them try and steal food and see how far they go with it. Any other ideas? Stealing food is the only mischief I can think of getting up to in the kitchens that Charlotte would actually be willing to do. I can start that one if you like and I'll PM you the link ^_^

With Alessio, we should make it open and just wing it. Do you mind starting it? I don't mind where :wub:

Yay, raiding the kitchens. Sounds fun! :r And it sounds good, you can start it whenever.

Sure! I'll do it as soon as possible and likewise, PM the link to you once it's started :)

Okaaaay, so I have two firsties! Not much I can tell you about them as they're pretty much new to me and well.. They haven't developed their personalities very well yet.. xD

First one is Fiona Smith. Well, she is a big ball of energy that is excited by the prospect of freedom that HNZ can offer. She grew up in a pretty strict family and she absolutely hated it and basically all her siblings. She is prejudiced though even if she is pretty much looking like a happy-go-lucky gal. She is also a big fan and enthusiast of Quidditch.

And then there is Ruben Hayes. Well, she is certainly different from Fiona.. xD She is a Daddy's girl but she's not quite spoiled. She looks up to her father and would like to follow his footsteps and is already pretty interested in the field of Dark Arts. She does not like associating unless they have proven to her that they are capable human beings by her standards (in short, not stupid idiots in her eyes). She is absolutely loyal to her family though even if she thinks some of them are annoying as hell.

Hey Marga xD

For Fiona, I can offer Amy. She's basically like Fiona except she does like her family and has had a rough past with muggle children, so maybe the fact that they both had a rough childhood before HNZ could ring them together. Amy can be lured into pranking and stuff too, especially when she's with her brother, so if at some point she wants to meet Daniel while getting to know Amy that's perfect too! I think Alessio might be good for her as well :D

As for Ruben, Dan is also in Slytherin, and he would be a suitable character for her. He can get protective but mostly respects people that don't get on his nerves. He's also loyal to his family and friends. He's pretty troublesome if he wants to be, but he's calm in bad situations (or at least he tries to keep his cool). If Ruben and Daniel do become friends, and he takes a liking to her, he'll most probably start getting protective of her too. I haven't exactly planned his biography - or Amy's - in depth yet either.

I've got bios for both Dan and Amy :)
Dan: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11300092/1/#new
Amy: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11221412/1/#new

Don't know about pranking but Fiona would love to sneak around with her to grab food in the Kitchens or just go to the pitch.. xD

And yes.. Dan sounds like he and Ruben would at least not blow up on each other.. xD

I'd give you bio links if they had one.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back