Need Them Plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha don't worry about the links. I'm sure if our characters interact it's enough for them to get to know each other's names at least :p

xD .. Sounds good... So I start one, you start the other? xD

Sure! I'll send you the link once it's done :)

Hi there! :party:

So for Amy I could offer you Stella Lagowski as a possible frenemy. She's terrified of being the victim of bullying (which she has been), and so to avoid it has unfortunately become one herself. She's also trying to cause trouble with the hope of some day getting kicked out so that she can resume her acting career.

But there's more to her than that - she doesn't actually like acting as much as she makes out, and has kind of always wished she could be normal. It was pretty much forced upon her by her dad, and she pursues it because she doesn't want to let him down.

I say frenemy because they could always begin as enemies and slowly end up becoming friends as time goes by. What do you think? :D

For Alessio I can offer you Reuben Lagowski as a friend! As they're both Puffs they have an excuse to be buddies. Reuben's a bit loud and obnoxious and I don't know much about Alessio but I can see that being an interesting combination xD Let me know what you think and maybe we can plot some more ^_^

Stella sounds interesting! Is she in Hufflepuff? If so we could have her and Amy rp in the Common Room? Amy has been a victim of bullying herself as well, and a frenemy sounds quite good to me xD

I could offer Isabelle for her as well, who currently has a hard time accepting the fact that her dad is engaged and is going to remarry a woman Isabelle barely knows. She doesn't really like change so I guess Izzy could become Stella's friend? Or enemy, I don't mind which - depends on how they interact with each other. But, same with Amy I'm good to have Izzy be her friend over time as well :)

Alessio and Reuben as friends? I do like the sound of that ^_^ Al is the opposite but you know what they say, opposites attract! Maybe Reuben could get Alessio out of his shell as time goes by :D Do you think common room, or somewhere else? Library? Student Lounge? You decide, I don't mind :p

Stella is indeed a Puff :D the common room sounds good! Would you like to start that one?

Interestingly enough, I have a similar plot for Stella and her dad coming up so the fact they'll almost be in the same situation could bring her and Isabelle together! Although I'm not sure how they'd meet and interact without Stella instantly disliking her (she hates everyone right now :tut: ). Do you have any ideas?

Reuben could definitely bring Al out of his shell ;) I will start something for them later today!

Sure, I don't mind starting it :D I'll do it later today.

Maybe Isabelle could be talking to herself and Stella overhears her? I've got an idea on what Izzy could say, something about the whole family situation. Or better yet, Isabelle could overhear Stella? They could both be in a mood, and maybe it will at least make them respect each other.

Great, loving the ideas! :)

Awesome, thank you! ^_^

Ooh... I think Isabelle talking to herself would work better, cause Stella doesn't really do that :D but it'd be good if they were both in a mood. Who would you like to start that one? :)

Would you mind starting it? I think I have enough plots to start already xD

Yeah sure thing xD I have an idea for starting ^_^

Great, thank you! :hug:

So I've just realised that the Stella x Isabelle topic will have to wait a little while IC! Stella's dad hasn't had an affair yet, and there are a few plots I need to write out before it can happen (and if it had happened already she wouldn't be bullying Amy!).

I'll get on the Alessio and Reuben one though :D

Haha no problem, our characters have time :D

Thanks! And no problem, I'll reply sometime tomorrow as it's getting late :)

Claire: Since its been over a month that I said I would reply to the Alessio x Reuben topic (yes, I checked :r ) I owe you an apology, so sorry xD I'll do it soon, if I don't forget. Hopefully in the next couple of days!

Not a problem! I look forward to it ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back