Need some rp's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Ryder

So this is Emma Ryder. She is a member of a large family and because of this she likes to be around people. She loves all of the family and likes spending time with them. Emma is kind and sociable with other people and finds it easy to make friend with new people. She likes to flirt with boys and she likes to have fun, no matter the consequences usually.
Im looking for anything really for her. Friends, enemies and love interests. Maybe a few flings. I just want to get rping with her so that i can development her more.

Hey Sara is confident and loves fashion, music and animals, she wants to make some more friends and I like the sound of Emma
So if you think they could be friends PM me :D (Sara was bullied in muggle school so she can be a little insecure at times) She gets along well with boys, and flirts. but finds it hard to catch the attention of guys she likes.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back