Status
Not open for further replies.

James Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Oak wood, 14" essence of vampire blood
This is to pretty much anyone.
I need to get James some RPs so I can study him further and learn more about him.
If you want to know what he is like then check his Background.

What am I looking for?
Perhaps a friend who is just as insane (Cannot be muggle-born or muggle and preferably 16/17+)
A handful of acquaintances (People James can occasionally meet)
Fangirls? xD I wish. Possibly a love interest although there is a possible love interest for James already.. But if anyone is interested then the IDEAL would be pureblood, female, muggle hater.

If anyone is interested in just RPing to see where it goes then that would be awesome.
I might start a few 'random' RPs. These will be ones where you can see just how crazy James is.

I'm not pureblood, you know I am totally up for it. Part-Veela, though, and now that she's going to find out her parents aren't muggles...she's definately going to undergo some change in attitude. :r
And who's Antoinette to pass up a chance to flirt with a hawt boy?

Nina is a muggle born so maybe James could be a major jerk or something? :p

Awesomeness :D
Right then, I will need an RP with Antoinette at some point. Not sure where though..

And James can bully Nina and be really very nasty :p

Let me know if either of you start threads :)

Well as the wizarding world is closing soon maybe they could meet on the next Brightstone weekend.

I can offer Luciano (Fourth year Slytherin)... He might be a little young, as he will be turning 15 soon, but he can be pretty 'insane'. It's a possibility for him to become slightly psychopathic after Hogwarts, and kill somebody :lol: He's not really a Death Eater type though. But still, if you want them to become friends or something, that's cool :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back