Need some peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
Hamza is a pretty cool guy, outgoing, down to earth, pretty much a perfect figure guy. He's never really mean, most of the time he'll spend cheering up others because he hates seeing others down.

So, this is what I need for Hamza.

- Girlfriend
- Best Friends (1 Female and 1 Male)
- A higher class student (Preferably 5th Year or Older) to spend sometime with Hamza, getting to know him, becoming good friends, and then to train Hamza as well, personally, because Hamza's goal is to be a very powerful wizard.

I'm not interested in having enemies for Hamza yet.

Hey there, I have a fifth year Ryker Henrick that's pretty good with magic and could help Hamza get better : )

Damien Casey said:
Hey there, I have a fifth year Ryker Henrick that's pretty good with magic and could help Hamza get better : )
What's his attitude like?

Vanessa: Sure. Do you mind setting up a thread somewhere?

Faxen: What's Faxen like? Her attitude? Goals? Details please. :p

Erin could be a best friend or a girlfriend. She's nice and enjoys adventure. She is a good friend and likes to help her friends any way she can. She is tolerant of pretty much anything if you're my friend or close to her.

Erin Lee said:
Erin could be a best friend or a girlfriend. She's nice and enjoys adventure. She is a good friend and likes to help her friends any way she can. She is tolerant of pretty much anything if you're my friend or close to her.
Wait... I thought you were Max's girlfriend? xD

This is copied from her bio. There is a link in her siggy.

Personality:
Faxen is a ball of energy. She seems to have endless amounts of it stored inside her. She is bold and daring with absolutely no sense of caution. She speaks whatever is on her mind, without thinking about it first. She is very intelligent and studies hard in school. Faxen loves to run and is very fast. It is one of her hobbies. She is musically inclined. Already she has an excellent talent on the piano and is beginning to learn the guitar. Her voice is a beautiful soprano when she sings.

History:
Faxen grew up in a muggle household for the most part. Her father is a muggle while her mother is a witch. Her father was accepting of the magical world though her mother never tried to force it on him. Faxen was raised to love music and the outdoors, as her family was always active outside. She is the fourth of five children.

Faxen knew about magic from the beginning of her life. However, it wasn’t until April 23rd, 2020, when her father died in an attempt to climb NZ's highest mountain, Mt Cook, that she really got to experience more magic. It had made her father nervous. From that point on, the whole family became immersed in the magical world around them, especially when her mother opened up a store at a local magical mall.

It was then that Faxen learned about Hogwarts New Zealand, which was just around the corner. After much begging and pleading, stretching over several months, her mother finally gave in and said she could attend once she turned eleven. In the meantime, Faxen got her first broomstick. She could hardly contain her excitement as she learned how to fly. Faxen loved her new knowledge of magic and her new magical items. She couldn’t wait to get a real wand!

Sorry, I forgot I should have looked in the sig for links. xD

Anyhow, sure, being best friends sounds good to me. Will you be setting up a thread or should I?

Great!

Doesn't matter to me, though I'm at work and get off in an hour so it will be about an hour or so before I can start an rp.

Alright, I don't want you getting in trouble at work, so I'll wait until you get off work and then we can RP. ^_^ Do you mind starting an RP when you get off work?

Okay I will in just a bit then. I get off in 15 minutes but it takes a bit to get home.

Faxen Lowart said:
Okay I will in just a bit then. I get off in 15 minutes but it takes a bit to get home.
No worries. :)

Sorry for the delay, Ryker is a bit of a ladies man but if he's in a relationship he takes it seriously. He's a joker but takes grades seriously and is annoyed by people who are up on a high horse

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back