Need some life for my character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
I want to roleplay Ally more this time, so, my other characters won't be left behind with my major once. I want her to have a life and have some friends besides Lexi. Ally also needs an enemy or a love life.

A bit of Ally, she's a 5th year Slytherin, she likes Quidditch very much and is trying out for her team. Ally is smart, Kind-hearted at times and a shoppaholic, she's Lexi's best friend and sometimes a pet or something. Ally is not like Lexi who is cruel and evil. She's an only child, her parents are both death eater and has an Aunt working for the daily prophet.

Anyone up for anything just reply here. :D

I was thinking of having a pen(quill?) friend for Veronica. Maybe Veronica's some letter to New Zealand could go to wrong address and come to you and this way they become friends. We could have an RP of exchanging stories etc and meet up someday or something?

I tried to start it but I cant start a topic there so you start visiting the owlery and then I will post since I want Veronica to write the first letter

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back