• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Need some friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehava Brimital

Well-Known Member
Messages
156
Heyy :)

I was looking for some people to be Zehava's friend..

Either just a normal buddy, a really close friend,
Or a boyfriend :)
She would like a boyfriend :r
 
I have Ellie here! She's sixteen too and is also in need of some friends ^_^ .
I could rp with you if you'd like?
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top