Need people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhen Ji

Wand
11" Willow Unicorn hair
Hey! Ji needs friends, love interest, and an enemy. If you're interested in formulating a plot, post here!

I can offer Banafrit as a friend for Zhen ^^. They are similar in age to each other, and Bana travels a lot so they would be likely to meet wherever Zhen is at the time.

Bana is a very polite, pleasant sort of person whose mood can change at the drop of a hat once she gets to know a person. She can be both contentious and shy, but also clever and boisterous. She'll end up matching her mood to Zhen's (or anyone else's temperament) and so generally can get along with just about anyone. Bana is interesting to rp with, so do drop me a line if you're interested too ^_^

Artemis, that sounds wonderful. We should schedule and RP between the two. :D I must needs to think of something.

Riley, unfortunately 19 is a bit young for a 26 year old.

I have Fatima Alfred here ...
She works for the daily prophet as a journalist ... Fatima is not like any other journalist that harass people *cough Erica cough* ... she's patient to people she interview ... Fatima is friendly and lovable person.
We can be friends ...

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back