Need people to role play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle White

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Elle isnt rping very much and i need to use her.
This is her personality as it is written from her Bio

Elle White is a self centered, self serving girl, who looks out only for herself. She knows she is beautiful and uses this to try to get her way. Elle is always fooling people into liking her and making them believe that she is there friend. Elle likes to know things, so will try to get secrets out of people. Elle has a slightly nicer side, but that is only for her closest friends and the ones she has to trust, and have to trust her. Elle doesn't try very hard with anything. She doesn't work hard in class, because she feels that it is useless to her as she won't live long enough to really appreciate it. This is why, Elle focuses all her time on looking beautiful and feeling it.

Elle can appear very nice. She uses an innocent and sweet voice to fool people into believing that she is actually a nice and sweet person who cares about others, and was wrongly placed by the Hat.

If you have any idea's the just post here or PM me :)

I have Joe Walker who could role play with her. He's a little, and sweet Hufflepuff second year who will try and make friends with pretty much everyone. We could see how it works out.

If Joe and Elle don't mix, then they can be enemies...it's about time something bad happened to Joe. :p

I've still got Bella for you :)

Yeah sure im willing to go with both of them. Of course you know that Joe and Elle would probably end up enemies but then thats always fun. Ok well i shall start the rp's and the pm them to you :)

Also, what's going to happen with Alyss and Elle? I'm still ready for them to start their group... Alyss has a girl in mind by the way, Koboshi Aiko... :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back