need everyones help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Alright I've been doing some serious thinking and taking into account how slow some things take to progress and get up and running, I want to start sorting this now if possible.

Y7 is the last year for a bunch of the students, Cyndi, Bruin, Estrella, Jaken ... anymore?? ;'( I was hoping that we could do a special Halloween party in their honour in Y7 and the same with the Yule Ball. It'll be the first real graduating class from Hogwarts New Zealand and it would be nice to make it memorable.

Saying that - I think if we start organising things now, we might even manage to get a decent quidditch match up and running so that some house will finally get to win the quidditch cup.

What I would like are ideas for the Halloween festivities such as :

1. The Divination or Runes professor could set up a tent in the hall to tell fortunes.
2. specific gaming areas are done up throughout the hall as well; like a thread set up for bobbing for apples. so anyone who enters that thread is specifically going to be playing that game etc.
I don't mean ordinary bobbing either - each idea has to have a magical halloween spin on it - such as - there will be a really large bowl with objects that look like apples. The only thing is there is only one real apple in there, the rest are charmed objects, like a student taking a bite out of one apple could trigger a ghosts head popping out of one; or another seeming apple would release slime, another gives the person who bites into it a blue tongue and so forth. The object would be to find the real apple for a prize at the end.
3. Another would be to hover broom sticks in the air with strings hanging from them and treacled apples attached. Everytime someone tries to get an apple, their face gets mucked up pretty bad.

You get the gist, so fire away with ideas - all will be considered but we won't be able to host all of them on the night.
Providing of course that this all gets the thumbs up from our beloved Admins. :)

The Yule Ball needs to be made specifically special for them as well I think. Like maybe they and their dates get to walk in to the hall the way Harry, Viktor and the others from the TWT did while everyone else looks on. They get the first dance etc. Magical photos get taken on the night and for the first time ever a Yule Ball king and queen get chosen.
These are all only ideas - please feel free to throw up your views or own ideas please.

One thing will be clear though - No Pranks on the Night Please, we want the night to be special for the seventh years as it is their final year.

I don't know if the Admins have considered this yet or not, but maybe we could have a graduation party near the end of the school year as well or something around those lines. Well, I await your comments, views etc on all of the above.
^_^

How Dare You! Everyone knows that Mischief Nights is on the night before Holloween! :p

That being said for Holloween, I'm sure that me and my band of marry men will be glad to set up the games in the light that you explained seeing as we like to fool people anyway. A dunk tank might be in order too seeing as there alot of people that hate Hoshi in particuler. This gives her a chance to cat call without getting in trouble. ^_^

Yah, this idea is brilliant:). I suppose we could have an organised ride an animal theme etc ;) I would be willing to host it. Couples could ride creatures such as :Hippogriffs etc, it could be like a petting zoo if you like ;)

Awesome idea! I can do a 'Star-Gazing' thing... ya how fun.. but I'm sure there must be someone who likes star gazing :D or I can do Extreme Makeovers.. ok maybe not that.. but you know a little thing where you can get free manicures at the astronomy tower. :)

loving the enthusiasm guys thank you!

Hoshi haven't a clue what the Mischief Nights is about but like you said that's the night before - this is Halloween Night and the Yule Ball etc....

any games ideas just list them here - we don't want it over dosed really.
The dunk tank is pretty good and I'm sure alot of prefects would be lining up to get a shot at Hoshi :p

Fletch - I love that idea, think it would be cool especially the night of the Yule Ball for romantic rides around the school grounds or something.

Aurora - star-gazing sounds lovely or perhaps charm the stars so that there's shooting stars gallore on the night and for those romantic couples - perhaps they can choose a star of their own for their beloved. Adopt a star type of thing. lol

Face painting - could be the extreme make over on Halloween Night, I think the night of the Yule Ball all the girls will be dolled up already.

The admins will have to approve all of this anyhow and hopefully in the mean time more people will throw up ideas and we can start sifting through them to get the best ones.
Thanks again.
;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back