Need Dumstrang ppl and as well as others :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scipio Contarini

OOC First Name
Shona
Okay,

So Scipio needs some friends and acquaintances and maybe a best friend.I don't want a girlfriend for him because he isn't very romantic and has zero experience with girls so he won't have a girlfriend however I am open to anyone who wants to have a crush on him because he is supposed to be very good looking and he has a smexy Italian accent which he actually imitates quite convincingly from his father.So anyone interested please don't hesitate to reply to this topic. BTW,I am open to all ages between 11-20 and all schools :)

Shona

I have Zac... He can be Scipio's friend.......?
1. He's not a casanova
2. He pull pranks
3. He spends time with guys more than girls but he's not gay haha

I can offer Willow Paradox as a friend. She has little expirence with guys too though her mother/aunt is a sl00t. She's the most unromantic girl in the world and is more likely to knock Scorp out than get a crush on him. She's the co-leader of an as of now nameless band.

Zac- I really need a guy friend like u for Scip!So do u wanna strt the topic or shud I?
Ana-Scipio wud love to be friends with willow.So do u wanna strt the topic or shud I?

Willow I think you should start it then give me the link :D
Nishma-sure,we could just continue that roleplay in the common room :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back