Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Does your character need an enemy look no further than:
ANNALIE DARKHART!
th_483061724_hailee_steinfeld_miu_miu_campaign_3_122_494lo.jpg

Okay enough of the cheesy commercial style advertising.
Anyway, Annalie is 6th year Ravenclaw whose sole purpose in life is to make other people's lives a misery. She is a attention seeker and loves to be the center of attention, stooping to all sorts of levels to aquire the attention she craves. She bullied her older, adopted sister for years and since Aimee (the above stated sister) is no longer having any of it, she needs a new target or targets as the case maybe.
</COLOR>
And that's where you come in!
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">(Sorry I will stop the cornyness) If you're Hogwarts character, is in need of an enemy, Annalie is your girl. She is an avid gossiper, cannot keep a secret, is great at blackmailing and is rather minipulative so basically she can be mean to your character in a sorts of ways.

So, if you want to Rp with Annalie post here or Pm me your awesome topic ideas and let it begin.
Melissa.
<i>
</i>

Okay Melissa so apart from Arielle and Annalie kind of being partners in crime for a little while, I have a character that Annalie can bully. It's Laura, and at the moment she's super self-conscious, and lets every little thing get to her. So she's on the edge of a breakdown basically. She sees school as kind of a haven because she's not at home with her twin sister, who constantly says nasty things to her, and Annalie could make her seventh year even more of a living hell? It wouldn't be anything too drastic, because Laura's so sensitive. It would basically be just a little comment about things every now and then on Annalie's part unless you want it to end up being this big drama and blah blah blah, so are you interested?

Tehe, hello there Melissa ^_^

Okay, so I have a few characters that could be potential victims for Annalie, and no, I'm not putting up Andy, I don't want him to die or anything :r

Anyway, I have Samual Kaster, he is a naive fourth year ( :cry: ) who is running low on Rps and I think it would be interesting for her to go at him since he is naive and very child-like when it comes to behaviour, he trusts people easily and is talkative. I'm not entirely sure what would happen, but I think she could really cause him to be upset and stuff because he has not gotten over the loss of his parents and brother.

So yeah, if she doesn't mind teasing a kid younger than her, I'll happily put up Sammy :wub:

Anna!
Yay some one posted.

Anyway, sounds good. Is there anything in particular that would really get to Laura or is it just a rude comment here and there about her looks and what not?
As for a big drama, I don't really think I could handle two big drama's in one year, unless of course the one I do have coming up doesn't get plot approval then I know where to go.

Tenilee! Didn't see you there :p

No I don't mind teasing a fourth year. (wow that sounds bad)

Ooh so I'm guessing some "Oh grow up","Didn't your mother ever teach you..." etc kind of comments? The kind of thing that would make him upset because Annalie is just that insensitive and doesn't even care that his parents are dead and such. Is there anything else that she could say that would get to him?

Well the thing that would get to Laura most would be comments about her weight, without question, like if Annalie and Laura crossed paths in the common room randomly and Annalie just made a quick comment saying her uniform looked tighter or something similar then it would freak Laura out. She wouldn't show it at first, but if Annalie kept making similar comments whenever they came in contact Laura would eventually break down.

Aimee Darkhart said:
Tenilee! Didn't see you there :p

No I don't mind teasing a fourth year. (wow that sounds bad)

Ooh so I'm guessing some "Oh grow up","Didn't your mother ever teach you..." etc kind of comments? The kind of thing that would make him upset because Annalie is just that insensitive and doesn't even care that his parents are dead and such. Is there anything else that she could say that would get to him?
[/size]
Hmm... his parents and brothers death is no secret, nor is the fact that he chooses to not accept the fact that they will never come back, so maybe her continually pointing out that they won't come back and all that, but in a meaner way, that would really upset him ;)

P.S she might have to deal with an angry Tamalia, but that's your choice :r

Samuel Phillips said:
Well the thing that would get to Laura most would be comments about her weight, without question, like if Annalie and Laura crossed paths in the common room randomly and Annalie just made a quick comment saying her uniform looked tighter or something similar then it would freak Laura out. She wouldn't show it at first, but if Annalie kept making similar comments whenever they came in contact Laura would eventually break down.
Sounds like a plan. A good plan in fact.
Andy Hydran said:
Hmm... his parents and brothers death is no secret, nor is the fact that he chooses to not accept the fact that they will never come back, so maybe her continually pointing out that they won't come back and all that, but in a meaner way, that would really upset him ;)

That sound's like something Annalie would do, meh, she can deal with Tamalia ;)

Great. So I have two epic mean plots now :)

Aimee Darkhart said:
Andy Hydran said:

That sound's like something Annalie would do, meh, she can deal with Tamalia ;)

Great. So I have two epic mean plots now :)
Bring it on! :D When would you like it started? Or would you start it, because it depends whether you want Sam to start talking to her, or if Annalie will randomly start throwing insults in his direction xD

No, you have three, sort of.

And don't forget about the topic we have for Arielle and Annalie.

This is epic.

Tenilee: I think that Annalie would just randomly start throwing insults at him. She doesn't usually give people reasons for hating on them. She just does it. Also it would freak Sam out more I think, to just have a random 6th year come up to him and start insulting him.

Anna: Ah yes I will reply to that :p
This is epic.

Yes it would, he would wonder what he did wrong. Does this mean I have to start?

D: Lazy! Don't worry, I'll do it after I finish Andy's class post :D

I'm starting it right now ;)

:wub: I know, I love him already! And I'm nearly done, just need to remember that I'm on Hamish so I don't try to post it as a three year old xD

i have stefan here melissa who you could bully. already have 1 in the works but he could do with a couple more.

his late father was a professor who couldnt handle being a prof. who l8r died in a car accident. so possibly that or how he wont stand up for himself unles he's rely angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back