Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily was looking for some peace. Somewhere out side and quiet, but with a friend.Dhe could only think of one nice place with a spot she liked outside. It's the Wild Patch. Lily strolled outside and found her spot. She sat down taking a long grass and placing it in her mouth. She looked up at the sky and smiled. After a while she closed her eyes and laid down hoping a friend would join her . She felt happy, the bird noises made her feel that way .

Eventually Sofia decided to check the Wild patch.
She had been looking for Lily for the past hour, but she was nowhere to be found. The Hufflepuff ran through the grass felling the wind on her face. How she loved to be outside!

Finally, she spotted Lily. She was laying on the grass, lost in her own world, just like Sofia knew she would. Sofia smiled and quickly sat next to her.
"Hi Lil! I've been looking for you." She said.

Last edited:
Lily smiled with closed eyes. She knew it was Sofia. Lily sat up and looked at her she smiled and hugged Soaf. She finally got the company she wanted. Lily crossed her legs and said " Heyy Soaf. I'm glad you found me. What have you been up to?" Lily smiled and took a flower from beside her and placed it behind Soaf's ear.

Sofia smiled and looked up.
"Nothing much... I was actually a bit bored so I decided to go looking for you." She giggled.
All the students seemed to be occupeid that afternoon. The classes were about to begin so most of them just wanted to make sure that everything was ready. Others were already studying in the Library.
"You have no idea how full the library was! I couldn't even find a seat." She looked at Lily "And you? What were you doing here alone? She asked with a curious smile.

Lily giggled at the thought of studying already. She's definitely not gonna be do that until classes start.
She looked at Sofia and smiled " Well all the noise made me crazy and this is the only quiet spot I know. I'm definitely not going to the library then " She said and giggled

Sofia nodded agreeing with Lily, the Wild Path was one of the most peaceful places at Hogwarts because students rarely spent their time there. Some of them didn't even know it existed!

She looked at Lily and smiled. "Well... If ,one day, the library is full, we can always come here and study. It's so quiet here, no one would bother us."

Lily smiled at the thought of studying here with Sofia. That would be great. They could be like study buddies...
"That would be great.... We could study together... Hopefully that would make us have amazing grades." Lily said in a excited tone. She took another flower, this time a blue one , and placed it behind her own ear. She really liked Sofia and she was so glad that she had found a friend.Soaf already has a special place in Lily s heart.

"That would be great!" Sofia said smiling.
The Hufflepuff was glad that she had found a friend, Lil really seemed like a great girl.

Sofia laid down on the grass and looked at Lily realizing that, despite everything, she knew almost nothing about her. "Could you tell me more about you? Like... Where are you from or... What are your hobbies?" She asked curious.

Lily smiled. That was a good question. They were friends now but didn't really know each other. So Lily also laid down and said " Sure. It's about time we start talking about that. I'm originally from South Africa and moved to Brazil when I was 5 Then back to South Africa when my parents divorced and now I'm here in New Zealand withmy mom." Lily looked at Sofia and am.
" My hobbies are reading and helping animals . But I would love to play quiditch next year. " Lily said with a smile.
"What about you Soaf?" Lily asked

"Well, I'm from a small village in England. I always lived there and this is actually the first time I'm this far from home." She sighed. "You know...at first I didn't want to come here, because that would mean I would have to leave my father and he would be...completely alone." She confessed.

Her father was her everything and she couldn't imagine her life without him. "Do it for your mother, she would be so proud." She remembered him saying. He knew her well, that was everything she needed to hear.

Sofia opened her eyes and looked at Lily. "I'm sorry, I got a little distracted." She apologized.

Last edited:
Lily listened closely as Sofia talked. She wondered what had happened to Soaf's mom. But she didn't know if she should ask. Lily looked at Sofia and smiled. Lily knew how she felt, it was hard to leave her father too when Lily s parents divorced.
But instead of saying that she just said "It's okay. I'm hear if you wanna open up. Atleast you can go the the owlery and send him a letter."

Sofia nodded and smiled. She felt like she could trust Lily so she decided to open up to her. "My Mother died when I was only a baby. She was a witch, a Pure-blood one." She smiled remembering all the great things her dad had told her. "My father, on the other hand, is a muggle so I didn't know anything about this different reality until the past few days. That's one of the reasons why I'm so happy to be here!"
Maybe it was silly but Sofia felt closer to her mother, now that she was surrounded by magic.

Lily listened closely as Sofia opened up . She was happy that Soaf trusted her enough to do so. Lily kept in her tiers as Soaf told her about her mother. She couldn't imagine living without her mom.
"I'm glad you feel that way I'm sure she would be proud of you! " Lily said offering a warm hug.

Sofia smiled and hugged Lily back.
"Thank you! That really means a lot." She said "I'm really glad I met you." The girl confessed.

Lily smiled " I'm also really happy we met. I mean REALLY happy. " Lily replied and started nibbling another sweet grass

Lily had almost forgotten that she had Fluffy with her . The poor pygmy puff was in her pocket.
Lily removed Fluffy and held the purple creature out to Sofia.
Lily plucked a flower and gave it to Fluffy to eat. " This is Fluffy. My pygmy puff. " Lily said with a smile

Sofia couldn't be more surprised, She had never seen a pygmy puff before.
"He's so cool! Hi Fluffy!" She said smiling "I didn't bring my cat this semester, but I'll be sure to bring her when we come back. They could meet each other then." She suggested.
Sofia giggled. A cat and a pygmy puff, what an interesting combination.

Lily smiled at Sofia as she touched Fluffy. She's would love to see Sofia's cat next semester. It would be nice if the let'spetsf get along." I hopeOther get along. " Lily said and giggled at the thought of a cat and a puff as friends

Sofia giggled as the puff jumped on Lily's shoulder.
"He's so cute and so small! Luna is a very friendly cat, I'm sure she'll like him." She said smiling.
Then Sofia looked at Lily curious and asked "Have you seen your schedule?"

Lily smiled as Fluffy jumped back onto her shoulder.
Lily was looking forward to tomorrow. " Yeah, I have seen it. I don't have classes today but I do have tomorrow. I think have herboligy tomorrow. What about you?" Lily asked and smiled

Sofia was really excited as well, She could't believe that classes were almost starting. "Herbology? That's cool! I'm having History of Magic." She said smiling "I'm really looking foward to it! I'm pretty sure that it's going to be one of my favourite subjects!"

Lily smiled as Sofia said she was also excited. "I'm so happy I don't have History of magic this semester. In my old school History was my worst subject. " Lily said with a smile
Lily put Fluffy on her shoulder and cuddled her

Sofia laughed. "With that I could help you! History was my best subject and the one I liked the most as well." She knew that History of Magic was completely diffrent from what she was used to, but she was sure that she would find it interesting. "I actually bought two diffrent books about it. I haven't finished the first one so I can lend you one of them if you want." The girl said with a friendly smile.

Lily was pleased they she had found someone who is there for her and to help her. Lily smiled "Thanks. I'd love to borrow the one you're not busy with, I promise I'll look after it super well. " Lily promised.
Lily sat up straight and wondered: What that THING was in the lake earlier the day when she was with Billie. So since Sofia has done some reading already Lily figured she could ask her. "Soaf... Do you know what lives in the lake? It has a huge tail..." Lily asked curiously

"Great! Then it's settled. I'll give it to you later!" Sofia smiled, she really liked to be useful and she was glad that she could help Lily.
"I actually have read about the Great Lake! The lake is filled with different creatures like Grindylows, merpeople and a Giant squid. Maybe you saw one of these!" She said excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back