Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
It was a new year in Hogwarts again and it was quite exciting for Blair. Her brother was here now, she and her dad were closer now, he even got her a kitten and ever since then, Blair has been even more cheerful about everything. Also, Branson was the first person ever that Blair called to hang out at her place, and she had really enjoyed the time with him. So this summer was truly amazing, at least, Blair really enjoyed it, a lot of training, time with friends and family. And now she was at school, ready for her OWLs year but for now, she was in the student lounge, rereading the book that Branson gave her as the gift for her birthday but she was so tired that she was slowly falling asleep on the sofa with her book on her chest.

Leia knew she wouldn't have to work as hard in this year as she had in the last year. She was a NEWT student a first half of the NEWT work, so she didn't have to work quite as hard. Leia was however intending to make sure that she didn't slack off too much. She was carrying a magazine which she had notes within. Things she could read a little more subtly than a whole book. The slytherin prefect made her way through the student lounge, noting when she got to where she normally sat was taken up entirely by a girl sleeping. leia let out a quiet huff but when to sit in the sofa next to where this girl was sleeping. She was quite eager to just get to reading and while this spot wasn't as good as the one the sleeping girl was in, it was fine.

Blair was just about to really fall asleep when she heard steps, and with her always having a light sleep, it was enough for her to wake up again. She rubbed her eyes and tried to get back up, tho it was still a bit dark in her eyes. She wasn't sure if she wanted to really wake up but she knew that it probably wasn't a good idea to fall asleep in a crowded place where someone could draw something on her face while she was sleeping. They had enough pranksters in the school. "Hey, do you know what time is it?" she quietly asked, still rubbing her eyes, not worried about the makeup as she didn't have any on.

Leia was able to settle into her reading, almost forgetting about the girl sleeping next to her on her preferred seat. She heard the girl stirring and wasn't too surprised when after a few minutes of movement she was asked a question. "Like six in the evening," she replied with a shrug, Leia wasn't wearing a watch so didn't know exactly but it wasn't too late in the day and there was plenty time till dinner which she figure was what the girl was probably wondering "You know you have a bed, in a dorm, that would be a much easier place to sleep?" she couldn't help but tell the girl, trying to phrase it in a manner that would make it seem like she was worried for the girl's health and not out of annoyance.

Blair rubbed her eyes and got up when Leia said that it was already evening. "Thank you," she said in a bit of rusty voice as she had just woken up. "I know, I know, I wasn't planning to fall asleep. I was just tired, so fell asleep," and then she understood one thing that was probably the best idea what to ask. "There is nothing on my face, right?" she didn't want to look like a clown and even if the girl didn't seem to act like Blair had something on her face, she decided that it was best to make sure that she was clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back