• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

NaNoWriMo means a cut back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karah Love

Well-Known Member
Messages
460
OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Sturdy Rowan Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Age
3/2015
Hey everybody,

I've decided that this year I will be doing, you guessed it, NaNoWriMo which is going to take a bunch of my time which means I am cutting back on the things I don't need to do for my life to function. This would include HNZ. So for this one month I am going to try to reach 50000 words and win while also trying to do something else.

I recently had a little chat with my mom and told her that I wanted to move out of my house once I'm done with this school year and do my victory lap (grade 12 credits I need for school and such) back in Toronto. She was all for it, as long as I did well in math. Well I suck at math which means I have to work really hard so I can move away from my town and be a part-time student and a full-time worker to support living in a city with random roommates, who would probably be in University. So you can guess that I have a lot of work to do with this.

Until Nov. 1st I might be lurking but I might not because I need to do some planning for my epic novel. If any of you want to reach me or follow my WriMo success, I am ALEXIS IS LIKE A G6 (a username my friend suggested).

Wish me luck with both of my endeavors, lovelies!

Alexis.

This affects:
Karah Green
Sarima Vasquez
Jennifer Wilkonson
Nina Patrokov
 
Goodluck with NaNo Alexis, hope all goes well with it and you find the perfect muse for submitting the perfect story.

:)
Lin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top