My turn to be sorry now!

Amanda Pike

OOC First Name
Ilana
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Amanda was walking with a pile of books, which usually ends badly when she's walking through a courtyard full of people. She was staring off in to space, which makes this even worse. She walked straight in to someone. She gasped and dropped her books to help the person up. Amanda realized that this was Hiria, her fellow Ravenclaw. "Well, I guess it's my turn to be sorry now," she said, picking her books back up and remembering their last meeting. "How have you been?"

Hiria was taking a walk (which was not something she usually did, but at a place like Hogwarts, how could you not?) through the courtyard when someone walked straight into her. Hiria fell over thinking "At least a collision wasn't my fault for once!" But her mood brightened when she saw the person who was helping her up, was none other than her first year friend, Amanda Pike. Hiria picked up Amanda's books that she had dropped, and handed them to her. "Hi Amanda!" She said brightly. Amanda asked her how she had been. "I've been good! I just turned 13 at the end of November, on the 30th. How are you?" Hiria said, then asked.

Amanda smiled. "Glad to hear that you've been good," she said. "I've only had one surprise so far. One of my friends could be my cousin. I don't know for sure yet, I have to confirm with my parents but it's still pretty cool." She thought for a moment. "Sorry I had to go in our earlier meeting. I had to write to my parents. They can worry a lot about me, and they need to know I'm fine. I had put it off and then when I was talking to you I totally forgot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back