" My True Friend Is Finally Here "

Sky Lwelyn

OOC First Name
bliss
Sky was alone sitting on the bench near the beautiful plot of red roses. She was thinking of her family. She really missed them so much. She looked up in the sky. She was picturing the faces of her parents. She heard the noise of other students in the garden. Still, she was looking up in the sky.
" Mother. Father. " ,she mumbled.
She stopped her reverie when someone sat beside her and spoke.

Oliver was wandering around the garden to dismiss his boredom. He felt tired after an hour of walking and enjoying his self alone. He looked for a bench to sit when he saw one with a girl who was sitting alone.
Maybe it's not bad if I'll sit next to her ,he uttered to his self. He sat next to the girl when he heard her murmuring to herself. He heard her saying " Mother. Father. "
She's missing her family too. ,he mumbled again. He sat silently. He didn't want to disturb the sentiment of the girl. But he was curious about her. They were the same missing their family.
" The weather is fine, isn't it? " ,he finally spoke. It was up to her if she would response to him.

Sky was surprised when someone spoke. She turned her head to see who was the stranger. She was speechless when she saw a cute guy smiling at her. It took how many minutes when she finally answered him.
" Uh, yeah. Today is a great.... day ".
She felt a sudden nervousness. She couldn't resist to think what will be the intention of this guy. He might be a friend or an enemy. But it was her pleasure that he can be her ultimate guy friend.
" Hufflepuff? "

" Yeah. Did I interrupt you or disturb you? Sorry. " ,he answered. Oliver wasn't sure if his interruption made her irritated.
" I was tired of wandering then I saw a bench near to where I was exactly standing. When I heard you saying something, I spoke up. " Oliver didn't like of explaining things but this time, he had to.
" I think, you want to be alone. I should go now. " Oliver stood to go back to his dormitory.

A sudden thought entered in Sky's mind. When she heard him of saying "I should go now" ,she had an unexplained feeling. She felt a guilt, thinking that she might approached him sarcastically. When he stood up, she abruptly held his left hand.
" No! " ,she stood up too. "You can stay and sit beside me as long as you want. Sorry for my manner. I just... I.... Maybe I wasn't with myself while I was talking to you ".
Sky was hoping that he understood her and didn't make him pissed.

When she held his left hand, Oliver paused. He listened to her intently.
" Okay..? Uhmm.... " ,he was looking at her grip. It was so constrict. When she finally let his hand free, he spoke again.
" Sorry too. I... I really just don't want to disturb you or something. "
Oliver sat again, looking at her.
" Are you okay? " ,he asked her curiously when he noticed something different on her.

Sky felt that she might collapsed. After she held off Oliver's hand, she touched her forehead. She felt that her body was raging from an intense heat and she didn't know why. It was all of a sudden. She never felt like this before.
" Are you okay? " ,she heard him but it wasn't clear. Her head was aching and all around her was twirling. She tried to sit again but she didn't manage. She stumbled in her first step and collapsed.

When the girl collapsed, Oliver didn't know what to do. He was looking for someone who could help him but it seemed no one was noticing them.
" Hey!! HeY!! Wake up! " ,he was patting the girl's face to wake her up. " Oh my.... What will I do? "
It was his first time to encounter like this. He let her laid down on his lap while tapping and pinching her face, her nose and opening her eyes.

Schuyler was observing the plants around the garden when she noticed a guy on the bench with a girl was lying on his lap.
" Oh.. Gosh!! What the.... What do they think they're doing? " ,she mumbled. She passed them but she heard the guy saying of what will he do. She stopped from her walking and looked at them.
" It seemed this is a serious matter. " She walked towards them and asked.
" Hi. What happened? "

Oliver thanked that finally there was someone who noticed them.
" Ah... I don't know what happened to her. She just collapsed and..... until now she's not awake. What should we do? "
He observed the girl. She's a gryffindor.. Perhaps. I hope she can help us.

Schuyler checked the girl.
" She's not hot. And...... " ,she was interrupted when the girl moved.
" I think she's awaking. "
When the girl finally awake, she asked her sincerely. " Are you alright? How do you feel? "

Sky was totally exhausted when she fainted. She couldn't open her eyes even she was trying. She could hear all but couldn't move. She heard the guy waking her up sincerely. If she can only. She felt a strange feeling in her body. It was something she couldn't foretell. It was something that made her numb and weak. What's happening to me? That was the only words she could say. She was resisting over her strange feelings. She couldn't let this to happen. She was tough and powerful. Why would she be like this? Another voice was speaking solemnly. She didn't know who she was. It was a voice that she hadn't met her yet. She heard them talking with her new friend. Again, she tried to open her eyes and she succeeded. Her eyes opened slowly.
Are you alright? How do you feel?
She was looking at the strange girl. She couldn't say any words because the headache she felt was so intense that she made her dumb. She deflected her look to her new friend.
" I.... I can't.... " ,she was stammering. " Can't..... " before she could finish her words, she was catching her breath hardly. She gripped Oliver's t-shirt so tight that it was stretching. Her feelings lasted for a minute. When she finally catched up her breath, she let herself down that she felt someone catched her head before it could hit the bench.
" I'm so weak. " That was all she said.

Oliver held out a deep breath when the girl opened her eyes. He felt a sudden relief to see that she could be okay. When spoke out some words irregularly, he started panicking.
" No.. No... What's happening to her? "
He asked the girl beside her that even her, she was also in tense. When she was stammering the words and couldn't hardly breathe, Oliver was going to have his heart attack. When she almost let herself down, he catched her head before it would hit the bench. When she finally said out the words clearly, he was 100% relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back