Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna was shock a little that her brother was Slytherin. He was far from them but she was think that way and mayby he was feeling diffirent way. Evi jumped his back and closer his eyes like always and not looked what he was doing our eating just jumping his back and hug him like she always was do her tiny brother.

@Adrian Angel

Adrian felt relieved. He was not in the same house as his sister and Adrian felt eased. His sister, Evianna, was not bad, but she always was so sweet and so nice to him that sometimes he felt overwhelmed by her attention. It was understandable, she was a girl and she wanted to receive some love from her brother too.

Adrian was enjoying his meal and looking around, listening to other people's conversations. He didn't want to start talking with someone first and he was hungry. All the people and everything happening around him seemed way too much for one day and he could get to start talking to people tomorrow. As Adrian was eating and with his mouth full of food, suddenly someone closed his eyes. Boy quickly grabbed the person's hands behind him, placed them away from his face at ease and looked back. As he turned back, his sister Evianna was already hugging him. - Don't you think this is too much? Adrian asked her, - I don't want to seem all cute in the first days and as if I'm girl-ish? He asked her, hoping that it won't sound too rude as Adrian didn't mean it that way.

- Congratulations on being a Hufflepuff, by the way.. He said, giving her a slight smile

''But you are my tiny brother and i love you so much'' She smiled him and didn't shaked his hair and take a sandwich from table and eated. It was does matter where she was seat our closer to brohers house. ''No, you absalotly a boy'' She joked.

''Thanky so much and you to. But we will met somtimes shcool to, right? Our i will find you.'' She smiled and he was know what she will do if he forget her.

- I love you too, nothing has changed and nothing will change. Adrian said, giving her a slight smile. He understood that she might have felt weird being in the "grown-up" world now and that maybe she will face a lot of challenges, making new friends in the school. - Thank you for reminding me! Angel said, giving her another smile, just this time a little bit bigger than before.

- Of course, we will meet! He said - How do you think you will be able to find me around school? This school is huuuge!

She smiled her brother. '' I know we have same food but with you sit and yours table taste a little more better.'' SHe joked her brother and she wanted a little more sty with him.

''Don't worry about it. If i needed you find, i will find you at the dark to.'' That was sister love to her brother that he will know that he won't be alone and if somoune will be hurt him that Evi will take truck and find this person and kicking the but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back