OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (Adelia)
Today was hot. Stinking hot for New zealand. Alyce had the day off. her head was pounding after the perivious nights antics and instead of sleeping at home or speeding on her bike she fancied something a little slower and cooler. she dressed in a bikini and shorts grabbed a bag and took her bike the short way to the beach feeling odd sitting on the vehicle in so little clothing in the daytime. usually day rides she wore leathers. only at night was she a little more revealing in her dress.
Once she was parked, accross two spaces, she made her way down to the sand layed out her towel to claim her stopped as the beach was starting to fill up. she then wandered into the water for a quick dip splashing into the waves. the water was very cold and it only took a couple of waves splashing her body to leave all thoughts of a hangover far behind. she stayed in a little longer had a bit of a swim before returning to the beach for a bit of sunbathing. she lay on the towel a boring mag in herh hands suspended above her face. It wasn't long before she had started to drift off, the book falling into her face before falling off leaving her sunglasses slightly squiff.
it was nice lying there the sun warming her toned tanned body and causing her already white blonde hair to almost glow whilst she listened to people around her the sound of seagulls and the waves. she wasn't sure how long she was there in a half sleep however she was sure someone had moved and stood beside her as she felt the sun leave her replaced by a shaddow. she sat up resting on her elbows. "oi, could you move out of my sun please, i am trying to sunbathe" she said to the person who was there not able to see who it was as they were just a silhouette.

Justin looked around, wondering what on earth had driven him to come to this place. This was definitely the kind of place he wouldn't have usually come. But it was such a hot day, and he couldn't bare to stay inside when he could be here and go swimming in the ocean. It was a New Zealand beach that drew his attention on this particular day, it was a wonderful day to be outside.. just not really a day that Justin wanted to be outside on, though he was sure that he would get used to it. It would be a fun day nonetheless, that he was sure of. Justin smiled at the thought of actually having fun.

Justin walked down the beach and sat down next to someone, a task that would seem like a simple thing, but she soon said the rudest thing to him. "Excuse yourself, I'm just sitting. Not my fault you're so short." Justin said, a slight chuckle on his lips.

Alyce rolled her eyes as the man next to her called her short "I don't think anyones called me that in ages, in case you hadn't noticed i was lying down" she said. Sure she wasn't overly tall, though not really short either, but she often made up for her slight lack of height that with heels, or just a larger than life persona.
She looked at the man, he seemed alright, maybe a couple of years older than herself but not too old, okay on the eye, well toned but not overly good looking, not that that perturbed Alyce. "Actually you can stay there" she said smirking at what she was going to say next. She just couldn't help herself at times, and this was one of those times. "you are almost at hot as the sun anyway" she said pausing for a moment for that to sink in, the words hanging in the air between them. out of all the places and people she had ever picked up this had to be a first in some ways, first of all, 100% sober (if you didn't count the trickling remains of the hangover) on a beach, with no bar, no drinks, and picking up a boy. not that she never picked up beys, she did often, but she would be the first to admit she generally preferred girls. "I'm Alyce by the way" she said breaking he pause to introduce herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back