My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Hai guys,
as some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on here more than twice in the past two or three months and I think its time I stopped lying to myself and told you guys what's going on with me.

So some people might know, my family is going through a pretty bad divorce at the moment, and I guess that's the start of this story. I chose to live with my dad when mom left, and see my mom once a week, and I've stuck with that decision. When the divorce papers arrived, so did letters off my moms solicitors etc, (I wont go into detail), there were claims I was being forced to live with my dad and not see my mom etc, and it was really hard on me and my father. I started rebeling against him, against the world. For a month or so I was in with the wrong crowd, (again I wont go into detail as I dont want you to judge me) and everything went downhill.

One night everything kicked off with me and my dad, he'd had enough and it was all too hard on him. He told me some home truths, and the words he said hurt, even more because they were coming from my daddy, my hero, my everything. I realised what was happening, what I was heading for. He put me on lock down, I wasnt allowed out, I couldn't call or text anyone other than my family, and worst of all, I couldnt go on the internet.
I stayed in my room, for weeks on end. I cried, I screamed, I hated myself. My life had hit rock bottom. I fell into a depression, it didnt take long for this to happen, I am an over thinker, I get paranoid very easily, and I dwell on things that can tear me apart.
I went back to school, talked to my best friend about what was happening. And slowly, I'm getting over it, I'm getting back to the girl I used to be.
But I still have very limited internet use, so I dont think I'll be on here for the next few months.

I would appriciate it very much if no one judged me.

&just so you all know, all those lonely days where I sat in my room, HNZ was on my mind, my charecters were on my mind, and the plots I have were on my mind. So thank you so much for being so awesomely awesome and for stopping me from going completely crazy ;)

Love always,
Steph
xoxo

Aww Steph!

I am so sorry about everything going on in your life. I won't judge you. I just want you to know that if you ever need to talk about anything, you can talk to me. I'm a good listener. RL has always come first. I hope to see you back on here soon. Good luck with everything.

Kait

Steph,

HNZ is a judgment free zone (at least for me it is)! I'm glad that things are slowly getting better for you. Take your time in dealing with the situation and just know that some days will be better than others. If you need to talk, don't be afraid to send a message my way.

Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back