Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
"Found it!" he announced, rushing into the kitchen. House elves, busy and preparing for the morning day to come, didn't stop the cub for intruding their working space. Even as he came so close to bumping more than a few helping hands, they hurried away with pile of dishes and fresh ingredients. Hiding behind stacks some, and Syrus looking everywhere for an old stylish ice box. Because he thinks that's where they keep the food, an old freezer box that required little to no electricity. His mom owned one after Silas showed signs of magic. Syrus, frowned disappointed. A massive kitchen, no refrigerator in sight? "Hey you guuuuuys!" he called out. For some reason he didn't mind the elves, he preferred them to certain professors. Even hairless and ugly as they were, Syrus chatted with a bunch of them during meals. Like during the week, he bugged them to know end for the location of the kitchen. None of them would say, until at last he would find it on his own. "I know I'm not allowed here.....but I'm really hungry! Just a snack or two? Chocolate cake maybe? Or a slice of pie wouldn't hurt?!"

At the sound of footsteps, Margo froze. A professor, perhaps? Were students allowed in the kitchens? The Ravenclaw's heart began to hammer, her hand hanging in mid air over the bowl of crisps she was sitting behind a wall of crates to eat. But then a voice filled the spacious room, and at once she relaxed. Such a tone could only be produced by another student - and a young one, at that. Slowly, as the boy addressed the house elves, Margo emerged from her hiding spot. Facing him, she extended the bowl in her hand, inviting him to share her snack with her.

It had taken two hours and thirty eight minutes for the hungry young Hufflepuff to decide enough was enough. She had spent way too long that evening trying to get her essay right, and after spending too much time freaking out over it, she had accidently missed dinner. She was furious, and had gone to bed in such a state that she found it very difficult to sleep. She had initally tried to convince herself she didn't need to eat, but as the minutes crept on by, it was only becoming increasingly difficult to ignore.

Ensuring that the girls in her room were thoroughly and definitely asleep, Lily grabbed her dressing gown and slippers, and decided to creep downstairs in search of some food. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult to nab some bread, what with so many students in the castle. Someone surely would have left a few crumbs lying around.

As she approached the kitchens, she could hear the house elves rummaging around, and questioned as to whether or not they were approachable. What if they told on her and she ended up with detention? Would it really be worth it for some bread? It had been her own fault afterall that she'd missed dinner. She shouldn't get anything at all! Peeking through the kitchen door, she tried to make out if the coast was clear, and whether she'd be able to steal anything without being noticed.
<i></i>

None would come back on his requests. The kitchen grew silent, for just a moment and then he would notice he was not alone. "Snap! You sca-- when did you get here?!" his curly fro bounced as he took a step backwards. Syrus's eyes fell over the crisp, not what he had in mind when he thought of something to eat. He reached inside the bowl either way, stuffing his face with crisp. "Thanks...oh..oh how did you get these? They're being so stingy with the food around here!" he munched in between words, he froze hearing another sound come from behind him. "What was that?!" he crouched under the kitchen's marble island. Barely silence, he swallowed the last bit of crisp.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry i'm so absent here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back