My newest girlfriend

Hiria said "Oh. I understand. It sounds like fun to me though, Although I don't usually like dancing. Do they let first years go?"

She nodded slighty when Hiria asked if first years can go, "Of ourse they can go, everyone does." Lexi told her and closed her book and sigh, one thing she doesn't go at parties like that its because she doesn't have a date sort of thin.

"And actually, the last time I went to a dance at my muggle school, I ended up not dancing at all, just sitting there the whole time because I don't usually come to dances with a group, or a date or whatever." Hiria said to Lexi.

"I prefer to go with a date." Lexi said simply, she wouldn't dare to go without someone. And besides, dances are for geeks and losers, why should she go anyway? "Let's just talk something else besides dances, please." She was getting bored at this nonsense.

"Ok. What sort of music do you like, Lexi?" Hiria asked.

She groaned at the next questions Hiria asked to her, Lexi said something else not like that. "RnB, Pop, Jazz and Opera." She told her, her favorite was the opera because it was actually beautiful to hear. Her and her dad always goes to a theater to just watch a musical.

"I like quite a few sorts of music. I like pop, classical, and country-pop is ok too. Can I ask you another question? I hope I'm not being annoying."

Lexi noticed that she's being moody and should not act like that, "Yes, you can ask me another one and your not annoying." She told her smiling very wide now.

"Apart from Ally, who are some of your other friends at Hogwarts?" Hiria asked.

Her smile faded at Hiria's question because she doesn't have that many friend, "Esme Makwa, she's my other best friend. Andrew Bruke, my ex-crush and now my friend. Sui Chin, we just met once but I considered her one ... I think that's all I could remember." She told him sighing.

"Of course you are ... I forgot." Lexi smiled nervously, no one ever said that to her if they are her friend. Some doesn't want to be like her or be with her but Hiria seems to be no fear to her.

"That's good. Do you have any siblings, Lexi? I have a little sister called Lily." Hiria said

Lexi's temper raised as Hiria's questions went to deep, "I have two siblings but the other one is dead, do you want know why she's dead? ..." a few minutes silences came to them and she bark at Hiria, "Because she went at the stupid Bleak Street and she was killed by some stranger, she was only 12 when she died." Lexi said huffing really loud, she doesn't care if they were at the library. She just realized that she shouted at Hiria and feel terrible and calm down herself, "I'm sorry I barked at you." She told the poor girl and sigh.

"It's alright, feel free to yell at me if it makes you feel better." Hiria said understandingly.

She looked at Hiria, her eyes was sad. Hiria was almost like her sister and shouting at her made Lexi feel bad, "Can I have a favor?" She asked Hiria but was hesitant to say it, "Don't hate me and I was thinking when were here at the castle ... Can I be your big sister? but that is just between you and me." Lexi told her sincerely, this was the first time she ever felt this on a first year, Hiria was very kind and sweet.

"Sure!" Hiria said then grinned. "I'm an older sister at home, so I don't have an older sister. And one of my roommates, A 4th year Stephanie Cramwell, has been acting like a big sister to me as well, so now it'll be like I have 2 big sisters!" Hiria added then smiled again. She'd always wanted an older sister.

Lexi smiled back and stood up to hug Hiria, "I miss my sister." She whispered and hug her for another minute, she just couldn't help to have a drama for one day. When she released from the hug, Lexi thought of something that they could do. "How about we go at Brightstone this weekend?" Lexi asked as she went back to her seat.

"Yeah! How about Honeydukes? " Hiria asked.

"Of course Honey Dukes, I'm a candieholic." Lexi giggled, she always have a sweet tooth and she has always white teeth because she care them everyday.

Hiria giggled too, and said "I'm more of a chocoholic!" then laughed.

"Do you want to go somewhere? cause its kind of boring now here." Lexi asked Hiria, and Lexi doesn't want to be bored all day long at the library. Lexi prefer to go somewhere else if your getting bored at the place you where at.

"Umm... OK, but I thought you weren't allowed to go outside?" Hiria said.

Lexi thought for a moment and said, "The hall way isn't outside, so, I can go." she smiled at Hiria and stood up, she pulled the girl off her chair and Lexi lead her out of the library going at the third floor hall way.

Could you start it? please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back