Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
The two friends walked at the fourth floor of the castle to go at the library, she sometimes spends her whole day here on weekends and an hour on weekdays. She loves books but she doesn't used it on her exams and lessons, Lexi was just lazy to do all that and doesn't bother anymore but this year will be change as she will study more and graduate with flying colors. Once they are at the library, Lexi lead Hiria at the back of the library where the history books are and placed her bag at the table. Lexi then took a random book about the history of magic, "So, what book you do like?" She asked Hiria.

Lexi had just asked Hiria what book she liked. Usually Hiria just brought her books from home and read them in here, so she usually didn't read the library books but today, she saw a book that caught her eye. it was titled "Self-Defensive SpellworK". Hiria liked Charms, so she took it off the shelf, placed it on the table and said to Lexi "This looks interesting!"

When Hiria picked herself a book, she looked at the tittle. "That's interesting, I like charms but I failed to pass that course last year." She told her, disappointment on her face. But lift up after a second, Hiria will think that she is a drama queen. "Now, seat down and let's talk about something else." Lexi stopped as she doesn't have enough stories to tell, "You go first." and smiled at Hiria.

Hiria sat down and said "Well, I've joined one of the student clubs! I've joined the poetry and writers club".

Lexi's face went out of emotion, her friend is like her best friend now, who joined the quidditch team and now the chaser. "Are you serious about that?" She asked her, she never have a friend that will join such a club and besides, no one in this school loves poetry or writing. They are all lazy to do that, "I never joined any club except for the Fashion Research Club." She was actually thinking to take over that club as Isabella Chaos was not in the school anymore.

Hiria smiled and said "I'm absolutely serious! I LOVE writing as much as reading! Want to hear one of my Poems? It's a Haiku."

She breath out a lot of air when Hiria said she absolutely love writing and if she wanted to hear her poem, Lexi is a straight person but this time she wouldn't be. "Of course and make it fast, please." Lexi told Hiria as she smiled to her sweetly.

OOC message: A Haiku is a poem thaat's lines go 5 syllables, 7 syllables then 5 again. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Hiria said" All right. It's about the Library."

Endless Shelves of books
Sanctuary of knowledge
Wisdom of the world.

"What do you think?" she asked.

[I know that]

Lexi was opened mouthed when she heard the lame poem but she smiled eventually. "Its nice ... it suets the library plus the librarian." She said giggling nervously, of course she likes the poem but its more like not like a library anymore. "Did you think about that now or you made it like a couple of days ago?" Lexi asked not being sarcastic and all.

Hiria smiled and said "I thought of it about 6 days ago. Do you want hear an Acrostic Poem I wrote?"

"Oh..." Lexi trailed off and smiled not letting her teeth to be seen, this girl should be in the make over stand. "Not at all, go on." She told Hiria to go on as she was going to tell her an Acrostic poem which she doesn't know, is there a such thing as acrostic poem? Lexi asked herself and just shrugged.

OOC message an acrostic poem is when you make a poem from a word, and there is a word or a sentence in each line, that starts with each letter in the word.You 'll see what I mean.

"Ok. This one is about English, The muggle subject." Hiria said.
"
Enables self-expression
Note taking can be useful
Great authors have been and gone
Literature is a true treasure
Imagination is essential in creative writing
Starting a sentence can be tricky
Hoping whatever you write is inspirational

What do you think?" Hiria asked Lexi.

She listened as Hiria started, it was okay for her though. "Its fine ... and beautiful, you should keep up the good work." Lexi told her and smiled, she was actually getting sleepy and she just wanted to read the book she was holding. "You will be a great writer someday." Lexi predicted but she isn't a seer at all, Lexi just feel that Hiria would be one.

Hiria smiled at Lexi and said "Thanks! Maybe when I do Divination in 3rd year (I think it's 3rd year) i can find out for sure!" And laughed.

"Your Welcome." Lexi said back and smiled as she opened the book she just had took at the shelves. "Divination sounds fun but not my type of a subject, sorry." That's why she never even read people's destiny or something you call it. She just doesn't care and besides, future must be a surprise and if not it will just spoiled the fun.

Hiria just said "Thats ok. Not everything suits everyone." And she started to read her book that she had picked up titled "Self-Defensive Spellwork" and she had started reading it when she said to Lexi "They should really put the counter-curses in this book! I mean, what if somebody accidentally cast 'Petrificus Totalus' on their friend?"

Lexi heard Hiria said about counter-spell for the spell in the book, she looked up and said "Hiria, the counter spell on some spells are 'Fi-ni-te'." She explained and back to her book, charms must not be teaching them some practical spells yet. "You will learn them on your second year, don't worry." Lexi said without looking up to Hiria.

Hiria breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Lexi say that. Hiria said "By the way, I came in here earlier, and I saw some old yearbooks, and I saw some pictures of you. They're really nice!"

She looked up when Hiria mentioned about the yearbooks, Lexi forgot that they are put in here for viewing. "I feel old whenever I looked at the yearbook. I've been here since 2018." Lexi sigh and shook her head slightly, "Next year, yours will be there too." She smiled.

Hiria said "And apart from just being pictured under the first years, I'll probably be under Club Academia too, because I'm in the poets and writers club. And I saw the page with the 'Halloween Feast' and I thought me and some of my friends, including you if you want to, could go in a group costume."

"True ... I was once on the cooking club but I didn't like cooking." She said and pursed her lips, Lexi was never a good cook. She almost burned down their house at England once but thanks to muggle alarm devices the house was saved. "About the Halloween Feast ... I never went to one of those things because it kind of creeps me out, I just stay at the common room or go at the lawn." Lexi reasoned out.

Hiria was a bit surprised at what Lexi said about the Halloween Feast. "In what way do you find it creepy?" she asked.

Lexi sigh at Hiria's question, "I don't like ghost. Don't ask more." She told her and just got out some notebook and a muggle fountain pen, she doodle on it and didn't said anything after. She hates Halloween and will never like it as long as she is alive.

Hiria was again surprised at what Lexi said, but she didn't discuss the matter further. She moved onto another topic. "Do you ever go to the Yule Ball then?" She said.

Lexi yet again sigh, she just can't say that she doesn't went to those parties because Lexi hate them. "I never went to yule ball too." there she admitted it, "I hate parties that involes weirdness but I didn't say I hate magical people its the way they party only." Lexi reasoned and sigh. She will never learn to be a witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back