My New Buddy Boo!

Freddie Raska

OOC First Name
L O V I
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
11 1/4 Hazel Wand with Phoenix Wing Feather Core, Light
Freddie Langston Raska was so excited. Today he would be hanging out with Nadia. He had not seen his penpal in a few weeks. He was excited to be seeing her again. He had planned out what they were going to be doing for the day. Freddie liked to keep organized, and he hoped Nadia would have fun. Bobby was not very happy about having to stay out of the house on his day off, but Freddie did not really care. Bobby had been in a bad ood all the time lately. He thoguht it was about time he went and saw Vicxen. Freddie rocked back and forth on is heels waiting for Nadia. He stood in front of a fashion boutique. Not only did he himself need to go shopping, but he was sure Nadia wouldn't mind going shopping. Girls liked clothes, right? Freddie looked around nervously. He hoped she was able to find the place okay. He knew that he should have picked up or something! Freddie mentally cursed himself. He was tempted to start biting his thumb, but he shoved his hands in his pockets to keep hmself from doing so. He started to kick his feet. He had not been this nervous since he moved in with Bobby, but that was not long ago. He should have compared this moment to something more relevant.

Nadia Rose Kaster was getting ready to go out. She and Freddie had organised to get together and she was really quite excited. The letters they had been exchanging were the highlight of her week and she knew that today would be no different. She was sure he would have everything planned out. She didn't even mind that he had asked her to meet him somewhere instead of picking her up. Which, she much preferred as she wasn't ready for him to meet Tamalia just yet. Not until she had warned him about her weirdness and stupid teasing games anyway. Considering she wasn't even sure what was going on with them yet, she didn't want to risk scaring him away. Besides, at the moment they were just hanging out, it was nothing special, she was sure of it. She gave a quick wave to Lisa and Hayden before slipping out the door before Tamalia could ask her where she was going. The poor dear was still grounded for having been expelled last year. She shook her head as she thought about it. That day had been hard on everyone. Tamalia had been careless and stupid and now she was paying for it.

Smiling, Nadia apparated close to the shop and walked in to find Freddie. He had asked to meet her at a well known fashion boutique in the area. She was alittle confused as to why, but she figured he wanted to go shopping first. She didn't mind that, she liked going shopping and Tamalia never wanted to go with her, so this would be a good opportunity. She smiled and hugged him as she found him. She was glad it hadn't taken too long. "So Freddie, how have you been? Got anything special planned for today?" She wondered if it would be a surprise, or if he was going to tell her.

Freddie was happy when he saw Nadia walking to him. He was held his hand up for a high five, but he got a hug instead. He smiled and gently patted her on the back. He had to remind himself that Nadia was a girl and he could not touch her like he did Bobby. Naturally, he was more rough with men. It was still something he was working on. "I have been well, you?" he asked. He let go of Nadia and rolled his eyes. "Of course! I thought starting off with some shopping would be nice." he said happily. Freddie looked at his watch once again and giggled. He looked back up at Nadia and opened to door for her to walk into the boutique. He had "borrowed" Bobby's wallet, so he hoped he and Vicxen weren't doing anything that involved money. He had just needed a little extra money. He would go to the church later so he could apologize and all that good stuff.

Nadia smiled as Freddie patted her on the back. She could tell he was kind of awkward. Was he not used to hugging people? Though she had to admit, he didn't seem the type to have been very affectionate when he was younger. Oh well, that didn't matter, as long as they got to have fun, and she had something to tell Tamalia at the end of the day. "I'm actually pretty good today! Even better now that I'm here!" She told him, grabbing onto his arm slightly, being tentative to allow him to brush her arm away if he did not want her to touch him. "Shopping sounds great. Is there anything in particular that we are buying? Obviously we are looking at clothes... but?" She wasn't entirely sure who they were buying for and she wanted alittle bit of information.

Freddie smiled. He was glad that Nadia was happy to be with him. He did not like being an uncomfortable person. That would just be awkward, and awkward was really weird for him. He let Nadia take hold of his arm. He probably would end up telling Bobby about what he did today. His roommate had taken a strange dislike for Nadia, and Freddie did not understand why. Maybe he felt she was taking him away? Freddie shrugged at the thought. He looked down at Nadia. "I was thinking about buying shoes and and some tops, but you can pick out whatever you want and I'll get it for you!" he told her happily and started to walk. He would have pinched her cheek or poked her nose, but he did not know if he and Nadia had gotten that far yet. He was still very much engulfed in his work, and he did not want anything to get in the way of that. He was finally living his dream, and he did not want some girl to turn his life upside down just yet. It would not be fair. Plus, Nadia still had to fulfill her dream in life. He did not want to get in the ay of her life either. "Do you think blue suede shoes would look nice on me?" he asked her seriously. Freddie was not into fashion much. He just liked shoes and tank tops. He liked being able to show off his tattoos.

Nadia nodded at his comment until she heard him say that he would buy her something. Was he serious? Nadia couldn't believe it. She smiled, but decided not to say anything. She didn't want to offend him by saying that she did not want him to buy anything, so she decided she would simply ask for in expensive things. It was not fair to spend all his money. She weaved in and out of clothes and shoes, looking around curiously at the nice clothes that they sold. That was until Freddie asked her opinion on some shoes. She smiled as she examined them. She could picture him in them, he would look very smart. She picked them up and held them up to him, considering he was considerably taller then her. She thought about it for a second before answering. "Personally I think you would look great in them." She didn't so much like them herself, but if he liked them, then she wasn't about to stand in the way. Besides, she was sure he would look nice in them.

Freddie took the shoes from Nadia's hands. He thought they were very old school. He had heard old school was starting to become the new "hip thing". Freddie nodded. "Okay. I'll get them." he said with a smile. He observed that Nadia's hands were still empty. He held the shoes behind his back. "See anything you want yet, Nadi?" he asked her. He was was mainly here for her. Freddie bit his lip nervously. Maybe their definitions of fun were different. He was sure the surprise he had for her later would make her smile more. Freddie liked seeing people smile, but he found that Nadia's smile caught his attention more than others.

Nadia smiled when Freddie told her he was going to buy the shoes. She was glad that he had taken her opinion into account. She looked around at all of the clothes in the shop when he asked her if she wanted something. Truth be told, there were many things that she wanted, but she wasn't sure if it was fair to let Freddie buy her anything. She didn't really want him to see how crazy she got whilst clothes shopping. It would be embarrassing for her, she knew she would make a complete fool of herself. She decided to tell him why. "Well, you see Freddie, there are plenty of things in here that I want, but the problem is, I get rather, uh, crazy, I guess, about buying clothes. I don't really want you to see that." She told him, softly, looking at her feet to avoid him. She really just would have rathered not tell him, but she figured she owed him an explanation. He had done all this for her and she did not wish to seem ungrateful. This way she had chosen what she thought was the lesser of two evils. Though now she was blushing with embarrassment. It was so weird. Why did she feel so differently about Freddie, then she had felt about anyone else?

Freddie knew this would happen. He saw it in his tea leaves the night before. Nadia had a problem with shopping. He had prepared though. "Please can you buy something, Nadi? Please?" he asked and placed an arm over her shoulders. He saw she was blushing. She must have been embarrassed abou something. "Please, Nadia? I really don't mind." he said and pulled her closer to him. Freddie always found it boring to shop by ones self. He was lucky to have Nadia with him.

Nadia looked up at Freddie as he practically begged her to buy something. Was he sure? She wasn't quite sure if he was ready to meet, crazy shopping ninja Nadia. She definitely hoped he was prepared for what he was about to see. They would be lucky if she didn't try to buy the entire shop. She held her breath as he pulled her close. She liked the feeling it gave her. Though it caused her to blush deeper and she quickly turned her face away where he could not see it. She breathed out carefully before giving in to her shopping ninjaness and rubbing her hands together. "All right Freddie Raska, you asked for it. You are about to find out, why my bestfriend calls me Ninja." She break out of his embrace and grabbed the first part of him she could, which happened to be the corner of his hoodie. She was sure she was going to regret this later, but he wouldn't listen, she was so going to enjoy this. She was in her element now, she had never met her match in shopping before and she was about to find out what Freddie was like. For Nadia, you could always tell what kind of person someone was, by the way they shopped. She smiled at her own thoughts before taking a left when they hit a wall, she was heading for the accessories section. Next would be womens shoes.

Nadia found many things that she wanted and collected them up into her free hand, passing them back to Freddie whom she still had hold of. They didn't call her Ninja for nothing. Though, Freddie was the first person outside of the Kaster's to know why she was named Ninja. She was intended on proving it too him now. This was going to be a very fun day.

Freddie was a man of his word. He saw it as a sin not to be. He prayed a silent prayer before Nadia pulled him along with her. He had known Bobby for several years, so shopping had become something not very surprising to him. Freddie shopped, but he saw it as nothing to get excited over. Of course, he was grateful for very hung he had and everything available to him. Sometime it just got boring, and he had to watch someone else enjoy it in order to actually have fun himself. He smiled as he watched Nadia gather things. He knew he would owe Bobby a ton of money afterwards, but he was willing to spend money on Nadia. He saw her as one I God's creations, but she had become something more than that to Freddie. He did not want to start getting distracted yet. He still had so much he wanted to accomplish. "Um, don't ninjas kill and steal?" he asked awkwardly. This whole extravaganza would be over if stealing came into the picture. Freddie was changed. He could not get into old habits again.

Freddie gladly took everything Nadia handed to him. She was having fun, and that was all that mattered to him. She was happy and he not failed in starting off the day with something fun. "What do you think about this?" he asked trying to stay as involved as possible. He hoped Madia did not become a b!tch when she went into shopping mode. That was a major turn-off in Freddie's book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back