Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aleks could not believe what she had just discovered. This whole time she had been at Hogwarts, she had been eating breakfast with her favourite quidditch player. Her idol. Her hero. Aleksandra had wanted to be a Quidditch player from the moment she had first learned to ride a broom as a child. Her mother had played in school, her father had played professionally before he'd become an Auror and now he was back to playing Quidditch again. She was surrounded by quidditch players. AND YET SHE HADN'T NOTICED HER HERO BESIDE HER DURING BREAKFAST. The moment she'd realised, she'd nearly hyperventilated. All this time she could have spoken to her or something. Shaking her head as she raced down to the pitch, Aleks hugged her Scarlet Frost poster to her chest. She assumed the older girl would be training and was glad when she noted a broom in the air. She rushed out onto the pitch and waved up in to the air. "SCARLET FROST! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

The Quidditch Pitch was Scarlets any chance she had. Every day that there wasn't a scheduled team practice, or a flying lesson throughout the first semester, the Frost girl could be seen beating bludgers across the field. It was important for her to stay on top of her game, and ensure her capability as a beater only went up, never faltering. There was too much at risk if she couldn't stay good enough, and while her studies took a hit because of her constant practicing, it was necessary to keep doing what she loved. This was her life, and her future, and nothing could change that. Despite the envy and constant criticism, from her peers, from the media, particularly as such a young competitor in the magical sporting world, she kept trying to do her best.

With the critics also came the fans, though some days it felt like there was more of the former. Hearing her name being called from below, Scarlet came to a stop in the air, lowering her bat and looking down at the voice. A few students were fans of hers, though not nearly as many as she would have had, had she been in Italy, and so it was still a surprise to encounter them. The brunette waved, and shouted her appreciation from above before descending to the grass. Dismounting from her broom, she made her ways towards the younger girl, and gently hefted the bat over her shoulder, all too aware of how easy it was to misjudge its magical strength. She'd broken plenty of bones in her life, doing what she did. "Hey, thank you! Do you play?" Scarlet asked with a broad smile, gesturing back up toward the sky. It was still a bit surreal, meeting people who knew who she was before she'd even met them, but the validation that came with it left her with a warmth in her chest.

Aleks got really excited at Scarlet landed and started walking towards her. This was like a dream. She tried and failed to contain herself, before squealing when Scarlet actually spoke to her. "I want to!" She said excitedly, grinning up at the older girl. She was disappointed when she didn't see the girl on the winning team, but she figured she would probably be too busy to do that, given she was on a professional team and all. "I want to try out next year, but I'm a little scared. I love flying, but I've never been so high in the air and the thought of falling off or getting hit by a bludger scares me." She admitted, sighing. She was probably being stupid. "How do you do it?" She asked, realising she had a golden opportunity to speak to a for real quidditch player, who probably learned from some of the best players in the world! She'd always meant to ask her dad, but he didn't want her to even play quidditch, said it was too dangerous, but it was her dream and she didn't want to give up on it. "How can you stay at school and still play Quidditch, don't you get bored of all this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back