My cousin said i should

Heidi Summers

I'm new here and as I'm new here, i will introduce myself as Princess Airina. That's my real name pips, my cousin said i should register here as we both love harry potter. I kinda borrowed her millions of yahoo account to register here, plus her computer. So, we both have the same IP address. I'm in college, my cousin and me both taking COG course, but we don't both live in the same house.

I like the site, but very confusing :wub: :wub: :arr: :arr: :) :)

Hello and welcome Princess Airina,,

I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you're finding it confusing hopefully these will help...

This is where you will find the rules for new members - a must read ;) LINK

This is where you will find the history of HNZ and a map of the school, always useful -- LINK

Here you will find our character development section, our roleplay development, application forms for abilities, shopkeepers, ministry workers etc. LINK

and here is where the unsorted go to roleplay -- LINK

I hope these help to alleviate the confusion for you some bit but if after all of that you still feel confused and need to ask some questions, then feel free to pm our two wonderful admins.
Nicolas King and Cecily Rambolt.

And if you just feel like a chat or playing some of our mad games there is always our OOC area.

Once again welcome

Linda

Welcome to HNZ Princess Airina :D

I'm Sukie, you can call me Sukinessa Hudgens; ((I'm obsessed with Vanessa Hudgens))
I was born in Korea, but currently studying in Singapore.

So anyway, hope you like it here
&& hope to rp with you soon.

:-h

~ Sukie

Actually I think there is only one other Alexis
ME! :D :p - I just have a lot of accounts

Now that we have the introductions done Princess Ariana

WELCOME TO HNZ :frantics:

Hey Princess Airina, I am Clemence but feel free to call me fleur. I am also new here and i cant wait to get posting with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back