my characters need role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Chase

OOC First Name
Laura
Well i have a few characters that i havnt really been using in a while and i need some plots for them.

Alexia Smith- She is a fourth year Gryffindor. She is very bubbley and loves to be around people. She likes to make friends and is loyal to the ones she has. She also needs a boiy friend at the moment so im interested in love interests, friends and enemies.

Joshua Chase- He is a fifth year Durmstrang. He is a good people person and likes making friends. He has a boy friend at the moment so isnt looking for anyone for that reason. He needs friends and enemies. He is usually easy to make an enemy of as he flips out when someone insults his little sister, Morgan.

Jason Cordwell- Jason is 19 and married. He has a very laid back and funny personality. He likes to make little jokes every now and then and is a very socible person. He is a bit of a party animal and likes to be in a group of people. He needs friends and maybe a few enemies.

Mark Stone- Mark is 15 and is kind of depressed at the moment as his family members keep dying. He has a girl friend at the moment and she is helping him to move on and be happy again. Mark is a very friendly boy and loves to help people. He may be transering to Hogwarts so may need friends in there.

Laura Sherwood- I havnt really used her much but she is a nice girl and loveas the company of others. She is very bubbly and likes to party. She likes the company of guys more than girls but she does need a few girl friends.

What about Imogen and Alexia continuing there friendship?
They've met a couple of times and gotten along, maybe we could develop that a little and make them closer? I'm open to ideas you might have.
Imogen is generally a very happy girl, she's all smiles and loves to help other. She enjoys Reading and havin fun, along with meeting new people and practicing magic. She's all round just a nice person. And is very mature for her age, But she just lost her family. Not in the sense that they are dead but she has nonclue where they are so the smiles as of let are forced and during the course of the year she's goin to break down even more, but for now she is just wanting to pretend that everything is okay and her life hasn't changed.

Yeah sure ok. I think they could be closer friends also i was thinking that as Alexia knows what its like to go through loosing your parents maybe they could be each other's should to cry on and give each other support, just a though.

Okay, sounds good.
Shall we start something?

As I am already RPing Friends with mark I thought it would be fun to RP enemies with Joshua? Especially since Veronica would think he is a freak since he is gay or something and Veronica can be very evil when she wants. Could you start a topic for them?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back