Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lol
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Emilee walked along the corridors of the famous Hogwarts New Zealand. The fabled sister and branch off of the famous wizarding school of the same name in Scotland. In all truth, Emilee would have much rathered be attending the one in Scotland. It had history. This school was nothing, it wasn't even very good school. Shaking her head, Emilee snorted as she walked past the Abandoned class room. Popping her head in, she sneered at the person there and was going to continue on if not for the words out of his mouth. Emilee's eyes narrowed and she stared at the thing before her. It was no longer her brother, she did not even consider it to be family. Looking about her, to ensure there were no witnesses to this, Emilee stepped inside the room, making sure to stay well away from the thing, and moved into the middle of the room. "What do you want from me?" She asked, holding her hands out in front of her when it made to move closer too her. "Oh no, you will stay right where you are, thank you very much. I wish not to be near you for more then is necessary." She told it.

"Now again, what do you want?" She asked, not quite glaring at him. Emilee knew what had happened, and as far as she was concerned, he had allowed himself to become such a thing as this. He would have been better off to simply have died out in that forest. Better for the family if he had. As it was, sadly, Abel was struck from the family tree, for he no longer had a place amongst their family. He was dead after all, the dead had no place. Tilting her head slightly Emilee looked at him curiously. "Why are you speaking to me right now?" Realistically, Emilee shouldn't be talking to him, her mother and certainly her grandmother would never approve, but she was pitying him for this one last time, after this, she would not treat him asher brother, he would be a thing, it was better to be swift then to tear slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back