Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Heading down to the Quidditch pitch, Hilde was happy the day was warm, well, warm enough anyways. She still needed a hoodie but she was able to wear shorts instead of jeans. Gathering a school broom from the broom shed, she made her way onto the pitch and to the sidelines. She set her own broom down along with the school broom, then placed her bag on the bench. Looking around, she realized she was there before her boyfriend, Tohoru, was. Hilde was itching to get into the air so she picked up her broom and took off into the air, flying down to the goal area, then beginning to run laps around the pitch. She pulled the ponytail from her hair, letting her chestnut curls flow free. She loved the feeling of the wind in her hair, the speed that she was racing around at. Hilde felt at home on a broom, and the faster she flew the more she loved it.

Tohoru could not believe what he was doing. He could not fly not in the slightest but Hilde did not know that. All she knew was that he liked Quidditch and he did when he was watching her play any other time he could not stand it. Heading down to the pitch none the less Tohoru hopped that he did not make a complete fool of his self in front of her that would be bad Eden and Lilith had already made him seem like a complete jerk the other day if he messed this up than he was done for. Looking at the school broom on the ground all alone Tohoru looked up at the sky and saw Hilde up in the air already. Admiring the way she flew Tohoru grinned maybe just maybe he could do this and she would never know how big of a loser he really was.

Hilde was flying as fast as she possibly could in laps around the pitch. She was in heaven. When she was in the air she had no cares at all. The only thing she had to worry about was her speed. She loved flying and everything about it. Looking down, she noticed that Tohoru had arrived and was down by her things. A small smile graced her lips as she formulated a plan. Over the holidays, before she knew that there would be no quidditch this term, she had been working on some trick flying with a few friends at home. There was no better time than the present to try out one of her new tricks.

Looping around the southern goal area, she came in at full speed at her boyfriend, flattening herself out on her broom. As she got closer to the ground, she flipped over and then back again in a barrel roll. Flipping over one more time, she hung from her broom, and landed on the ground. "Hi!" she said, a bright smile on her face. "You ready to try to keep up with me?"

Tohoru watched as Hilde flew around the pitch she was really good better than the last time Tohoru had seen her fly. Admiring the way she carried herself while she was in the air. She really looked like she was at home up there. Picking up the school broom Tohoru got ready to jump on and start to fly but only after Hilde was on the ground next to him.

Watching as she did a loop around a goal he noticed that she had started to speed up a bit. His eyes widening as she laid flat on her broom still speeding. Wondering what she was up to Tohoru felt his heart almost drop when she did a few flips he was sure that she was going to fall and splatter all over the ground. When she was on the ground Tohoru grinned even with her hair all in a mess because she had been flying with it free. "Hey there missed you." Pulling her close to her Tohoru placed a kiss on her lips. "Only if you are ready to catch me if I fall." Tohoru said.

Hilde couldn't help the blush that touched her cheeks as Tohoru kissed her. He made her feel special, something that Shane was not able to do. Plus, Shane had not spoken to her since the last Brightstone weekend when he had kissed her and ran. Reaching up, she placed her hand on his cheek. "Missed you too. And not to worry, you won't fall. I won't let you." Pulling on his hand, she tugged at him to follow her onto the pitch just before she dropped his hand and ran onto the pitch. Turning around with a smile on her face, she giggled as she spoke. "Come on! I dare you to catch me!" She jumped onto her broom and took off into the air, not really far off the ground. Hilde was well aware that Tohoru was not as adept a flier as she was and she figured she would take it easy on him to start with.

Tohoru grinned it was nice to be with someone who was so sweet and honest as Eden. There where no secrets between them and it made life so easy for Tohoru. Following her onto the pitch. Tohoru held the broom in his hand. Laughing as Hilde giggled and told him to catch her. Climbing onto the broom and slowly pushing off Tohoru fought to keep his self steady. Getting level with Hilde, Tohoru leaned foreword just a bit and flew at Hilde. Feeling rather cocky Tohoru leaned in a bit more and shoot past Hilde and right into a goal post.

Hilde made her way forward down the pitch from where they started, smiling over at Tohoru as he came even with her and flew next to her. They were not far off the ground, only a few feet in reality. Just when she thought she was going to be caught, Tohoru pushed forward a bit more and ran right into the goal post. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" she exclaimed as she flew forward to where he was. Concern was etched on her face as she waited to see how much he was hurt.

"Oi! Who puts a goal post right where I'm flying? Bit rude don't you think my dear?" Tohoru rubbed his head and a winced he was going to have a mark later on but it was worth it to spend time with Hilde. Turning the broom around Tohoru inched it close to Hilde's and leaned over to kiss her softly on the lips. "Got you." Tohoru whispered softly.

Hilde could not help but laugh at the reaction that Tohoru had to the goal post. Then he kissed her. Smiling at him, she winked then took off like a shot down the pitch to pull off a move that she was hoping would work and not end up in her flat out on the pitch. Turning around and flying back towards her boyfriend, she flipped upside down on the broom, hooking her calves around the broom so she would be able to hang down. Once she was able to hover over him, she let herself hang down and placed her hands on his cheeks, tipping his face up so she could kiss him. "Now I got you," she said a bit saucily before pressing a kiss to his lips again.

Tohoru reached out to touch her as she winked and she shot off like a rocket down the pitch. Getting ready to fly after her Tohoru was happy to see her flying back toward him. Tohoru could feel his heart pounding as she flipped upside down and hung from the broom. If she fall Tohoru would not be able to save her without getting his self hurt in the process which would mean that she would end up getting hurt more. Tohoru could feel a blind fear start to take over him, his palms where starting to sweat and he felt like he was going to fall off his broom. But before he could do anything there she was right in front of him hanging over him and smiling. Tohoru liked the way her hands felt on his cheeks. She kissed him and he felt like he was flying. He was falling in love but he did not want to say anything yet in case he scared her away. "Love you can have me whenever you want all you have to do it say the word." Kissing her again Tohoru grinned. If only Eden could see this he was sure that she would be sadden to see that Tohoru could be with the one he loved and Eden would not get that chance for weeks from now.

Hilde felt like she was soaring as she kissed Tohoru, and hearing his sweet words, she felt like she could fly without the broom. She moved back just a bit so that she could flip rightside up again, dropping back down to hover next to him. Brushing his hair back from his face just a bit, she asked, "So, how badly afraid of heights are you?" A wicked idea had popped into her head, something that she had heard about in the locker rooms. Someone had spotted a pair of Ravenclaws up in one of the hoops snogging. She was not sure if Tohoru would be able to handle it, but she was sure willing to give it a try.

Tohoru smiled wider as she came right side up and moved in closer to him. "I do not fear heights I fear falling." It was true Tohoru could climb a tree as high as it would let him but when it came to falling Tohoru was scared senseless. He was scared of falling from any height but he was also scared of falling for another girl and getting hurt like Eden had hurt him. It had all be destroyed him but he was getting over it. Starting to let his self open back up and become more human once again.

Hilde gave Tohoru a smirk. "Follow me," she said, a bit of mischief tinting her words. She flew around and then up to the scoring hoop that Tohoru had hit the base of. Standing up on her broom stirrups, she held onto the wood until she was close enough to the hoop to hop over and sit in the large circle. One leg rested on either side of the large metal hoop. Touching her pocket, she checked to make sure that her wand was still inside her hoodie before she let go of her broom. It hovered for a bit, but then slowly sank to the ground. "Come join me!" she yelled down, banging her heels like a little girl on the metal.

Tohoru leaned in on his broom as Hilde told him to follow her. Watching as she dismounted her broom and sat on the goal post. Tohoru brought his self level with the post and pulled out his wand. As climbed onto the post Tohoru turned his wand to the broom so stop it from sinking to the ground like Hilde's had done. Sitting done carefully Tohoru brought his self closer to Hilde. "Ok I'm up here hanging on for dear life now what?" Tohoru said with a smirk.

Hilde smirked at her boyfriend. She realized she could really fall hard for him if she let herself. Leaning forward, she decided to tease him just a bit. "Well," she whispered into his ear, "we watch the clouds fly past." She giggled as she pulled back, leaning on the metal of the hoop and looking up to the sky. Her feet were linked at the ankles under the hoop to hold her secure and her hands rested on her stomach. She was the very picture of relaxation as she laid on the cool metal. Turning her head, she looked out over the tops of the trees in the forest and pointed. "Did you know you can see all the way to Brightstone up here?"

Tohoru felt his heart melt. Hilde was truly heaven sent. If it had not been for her Tohoru was sure that he would still be stuck on Eden and breaking more girls hearts than was natural. Laughing as he was informed that they watched the clouds now that they where so far up. Leaning over Hilde, Tohoru grinned. He knew that he would not fall in less was pushed or something else like that. "Brightstone is a nice place but being up here with you is so much better." Tohoru kissed Hilde softly so not to spook her.

Hilde felt Tohoru moving closer to her and smiled. This was exactly what she was hoping for -- time alone with her boyfriend. No sisters, no room mates, no one else but the two of them. She closed her eyes as she was gently kissed, then opened them as she adjusted her position so she could kiss him back. Pressing her lips to his, her hand found its way to his cheek, holding him close to her. This was the most perfect moment in her eyes. She was up in the sky where she loved to be and she was kissing her boyfriend. What could be better?

Tohoru's heart was racing he was about to say something that he had only said to one other person and in the end it had all ended bad. But Tohoru was going to take a chance and hope that it did not end badly. Kissing her again. Tohoru looked deep into Hilde's eyes. "I know this is going to sound crazy but I love you." Tohoru held his breath this a huge step for him and he hopped that it would not come back and bite him.

Hilde was a bit surprised at what Tohoru said, but knew she was beginning to feel the same way. "It doesn't sound crazy. Not at all. I am falling for you too." She wasn't really ready to say love just yet, but she knew that the way things were going, she would be soon. Pressing her lips back to his, she threaded her fingers into his hair, pulling him closer to her. Her heart was racing.

Tohoru was scared of what she was going to say. The worst she could do was say that she did not feel the same way right? When she said that she was falling for him as well, Tohoru felt his chest pounding. This was it he had found her. The perfect girl for him. As she pulled him close and kissed him. Feeling his self start to fall, Tohoru tried to pull away but Hilde's fingers where in his hair she was going down with him. Throwing Hilde onto his broom. Tohoru felt his self go air borne for a moment it felt like he was weightless unmoving. Forcing his self to roll over so that he could see the ground. Tohoru forced his self to relax as he covered his face with his arm.

Landing on his other he heard the crack of his wrist before he felt it. His knee was killing him and it was socking with blood. It could mean one thing. It was shattered. "Awesome." Tohoru muttered. He had made an fool out of his self in front of Hilde and there was no undoing it.

Hilde had no more than gotten her lips to Tohoru's when she felt him slip off-balance. She frantically worked to hold onto him, but they both slipped, her banging her ankle on the metal hoop as she slid around. Grabbing for anything to hold onto, her hands found his broom and grasped on tightly. Her right ankle was throbbing and she knew at least a few bones were broken in it. The feeling was familiar as she had broken bones in her ankle before playing quidditch at home with friends. She flipped onto the broom as quickly as she could and sent it racing down, hoping to break her boyfriend's fall if nothing else.

She was too late. The crack of broken bones resonated up to her and she could see blood on his pants. "Merlin! What broke?" she screamed as she landed, her eyes tearing up from her own injury. Collapsing to the ground next to him, she tried not to move him too much. "Can you move at all?"

Tohoru looked up at Hilde it was to late she was hurt as well. "My knee I shattered it. If you could get the other broom I could fly to the hospital wing but walking is not going to happen. Where are you hurt?" Tohoru pushed him self up so that he was sitting. He was more worried about Hilde than he was about his knee or wrist. She was the quidditch player and her getting hurt was not ok.

"My ankle, don't worry about it. Nothing that a nurse cannot fix," Hilde said with a strained smile. She was in pain but didn't want to let on to just how bad it really was. It was not in her nature to show pain. Wiping the stray tears from her eyes with the back of her hand, she steeled herself to the pain, then leaned and kissed him quickly on the lips. "I'm sorry I knocked you off balance. Let's get you to the hospital wing." She turned and pulled her wand out of her pocket. "Accio brooms. Accio stuff," she cast first at her broom and then at her things on the team bench. Moving Tohoru's broom to him, she grabbed her own. "Can you stand to get on the broom?" she asked cautiously.

Tohoru knew she was in pain but she would not admit it. Kissing her back. Tohoru pulled his broom down on the ground and pushed it under him. Using his good hand he pushed off on the ground so he was hovering in the air. "Lets go race you." Tohoru said in a weak voice. He was in a lot of pain and there was no way he was going to be able to hide it like Hilde was doing.

[OOC: I will go and start topic in Hospital wing and post the link you can post here one last time if you would like.]
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7271326/1/

Hilde couldn't help but laugh as Tohoru suggested a race. "Oh, my dear, you will so go down!" She stood quickly and swung her bad leg over the broomstick first. Settling on, she kicked off with her good leg. "Let's go!"

[OOC:Sure thing!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back