Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosette Mayfair

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Hey HNZ People! *waves*

So I've decided to post this now, as I'll be busy preparing for the next two days (Wednesday & Thursday) :r
I'll be absent from January 27 - February 1, due to the reason that I'll be going to Vietnam and Cambodia for a trip/vacation. It's actually a gift from my dad, since it was birthday last January 16. I asked him a trip instead of a party, so I've decided to visit some of the historical and breath-taking places in the two places written above. I mean I want something memorable in exchange and to actually have fun.
So I'm thrilled. :woot:
I'm aware that the Y14 Quidditch Game had been posted, and I have two quidditch players
(Milena La Fleur and Yerik Rhys Price) , I'll try to keep updated and will post tomorrow night if something occurs. Also I'll try to find some internet connection there too. As for my RP's? Well I don't think I don't have much going on, so it will probably be inactive for a while. I guess other than that, there's nothing to worry about me being absent here. ^_^
So... Toodaloo! See you soon and I'll be missing HNZ and all of you. :hug:</SIZE></FONT>
<3 - -Mintzy​
<FONT font="Verdana"><SIZE size="50">

that sounds like an awesome trip Mintzy.
would historical/breathtaking places include Angkor wat? I would love to go there. you must tell me what it is like.
It is a shame you may be missing the quidditch *evil rubbing hands together, two less players in Slytherclaw* but i hope that you may still have enough connection to play
anyway. Hope that you have a brilliant time
Mia

I have still one minute to reply before I go sleep *looks at my watch*

Yup, Definitively Angkor Wat. Will do when I get back.
Don't be confident, I'll be there. :shifty: I'll try my best to have an internet connection.
Thanks and Well.. I'll be posting again in February, till then.. :)

Have fun on your trip!!!

Have Fun =)

Have a wonderful time and see you upon your return!

:kaitlyn:

...and so I'm finally back after my trip with my mom. We didn't have much time to visit Cambodia so..probably we'll be going there around April, full force with my family. :shifty:
Visiting and wandering around Vietnam is such a joy but now I need to go back here because I miss HNZ so much, and I know I've missed a lot.. including you guys. :r
I'm glad to be back and will be now open for any RP's (also my threads too) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back