Status
Not open for further replies.

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
Oops.

So I may or may not have been totally distracted from HNZ. Some RL stuff's been happening and I can already tell how stressed I'm gonna be come Friday. I'm in the process of plotting, so don't worry! I will be back! But for now, I'm limiting what I do on here to OOC or plotting. Yeah I know, I wasn't really RPing before either.

I miss you all heaps, so if you want to talk or anything I'm on Skype and Facebook quite often ;) and for those who have my number, you can text me (but right now my battery's dead so I probably won't reply.)

And Zachson: I'm getting better with teh winkeh, can you tell? :p

See you all in the indefinate future! ♥
-Olivia/Livi

PS: apologies to all for the formatting :r it's a habit haha. Be pleased it's in black, because I was going to pick some other outrageous colour. Hehe.

Teh winkeh. ;3

Come back soon Mummy! ;D

Hope you are able to sort out yourself. ^_^ ;)

Be well! LIVI I MISS TALKING TO YOU :wub: :wub:

See you when you get back :hug:

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">I am returning this weekend for exciting plots. When they're done, it's back to hiding behind the drawing board.

Thanks to my HNZ amigos who talk to me every hour we're both awake on Facebook or Skype, you're all amazing friends and I never go a day without talking to some of you. ♥

And to everyone else, thanks for the support.

I am.... let's not say back. I was considering leaving HNZ altogether, and stressed by school and friendships and the problems of my friends. But having begun an exciting plot, having another very exciting one on the way, and this new character as you all can seee, I am hoping to once again be online once a day, or every two days and to once again find it a form of stress relief. If I am slow to reply to something, please pester me until I get it done because I do not want to be falling back into that habit of procrastination! (should actually be updating bephotohappy right now, uhh...)
Olivia.

:o
I am very glad with your decision to stay.
RL does come first, but we are all here if you need us.
I'm just a short message away!
Looking forward to stalking your exciting plot :p
LOVE YOU GURL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back