OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
They apparted still laying flat, not a good way to do it. When they appeared inside Maya's flat, they landed on the floor. "Ugh!" Maya said while laying flat on the ground next to Woody, second later she was laughing hysterically. "God, I shouldn't have done that" she said while standing up to help him. "You alright Woody?" she asked him. She felt a little anxious now that he knows about her apartment, but what can he do? It had been a quick search, since she was now the owner of Madam Pudd's. "Do you know where we are?" she question now that he was on his feet, brushing him off quickly with the palm of her hands.

Woody looked around the room they were in when he landed. He stood up and laughed at how concerned Maya was being. "It's just a floor. It's not going to kill me." He shook his head as he continued to laugh. He looked around the room again when Maya asked about it. He looked at her and grinned. "If I'm going to be hones I have to say I have absolutely no idea." He had never seen this place in his life. It certainly wasn't the place he had seen last time he went to Maya's flat. It looked completely different.

"Well its my place" she snake her arms around his and took him towards her small living room. "Surprise!" she had to say before letting him go. "Sorry I didn't tell you cause I was uncertain of my stay here. Than I was offer Madam Puddifoot's shop, so I finally got the shop today. And now well this place was available like last month I was here, so I took it" she sat down next to Woody and snuggle into her boyfriend arms. "What you think?" she asked him with a innocent smile of hers that would tell she wanted to know his opinion. "Not to bad right?" she grin leaning to kiss his cheek. "Your welcome to hang out if you like and even spend the night"

Woody's eyes widened when she said this was her place and his jaw dropped when she said she owned Madam Puddifoot's. He lifted her up round the waist and spun round before placing her back down. "Oh my god!! I'm so happy for you." He had a huge grin plastered to his face. He was so happy of where Maya was going with her life. "I think it's amazing." When she went to kiss his cheek, he turned so she kissed his lips and he held it there. "I'd love to hang here for a bit. I'd love to spend as much time as possible with you." He wanted to be there for Maya as much as possible.

Maya was spunned around before she sat down. She expected to get a blah reaction from Woody but he sounded happy. "Thank you!" she said smiling as they ended up in a snog, lips touching each other so affection it now. She was actually happy for once someone actually supported her decision. "Your such a fabulous person you know that" she said than tip forward to him again. She hope he stay with her for a while, even if she may get a few roommates.

Woody smiled at her as his hands rubbed up and down the lower part of her back. "You're what makes me fabulous." Woody had never exactly been liked by many people. He usually ended up getting in an argument before a relationship could be built. He grinned cheekily down at Maya. "So, are you going to show me to the bedroom or do I have to find it myself??" He loved Maya so much that he knew he wanted to do this.

Maya giggled, and grabbed Woody neck. She pressed her lips against his neck, and necked him down till she reached his collar bone. "You don't have to tell me twice" she blushed getting up, with her hands laced with his. Her bedroom wasn't far away, she had three rooms but only used one. The extra had came at a fair price, Maya didn't bother to look for another place. They will become in good used anyways. Maya pushed the door open once she reached her outside room. She walked in and let Woody sit down before her. Maya slipped onto his lap like she had down earlier, and began to caress the back of his neck.

Woody couldn't believe he was doing this. Maya was kind and beautiful and completely understanding with everything Woody did. He smiled as she led him up to the bedroom. Woody sat on the bed and when she sat on his lap, his hands slid up her top and slowly pushed it over her head as he kissed her. His heart was pumping adrenaline around his whole body as it sped up. He could feel Maya's heart beating against her ribs as her body fit against his. The kiss got deeper and he leant back so she was led on top of him.

Maya felt her skin prickle from being topless, the last time she had been like this was only once and that was with her ex boyfriend from Hogwarts. She still couldn't remember the details though, everything felt like a blur when she tried to recall back. Maya looked down blushing while Woody laid down against her bedspread. Minutes later she joined laying down on top of him, her heart racing her chest pressed now against his bare torso. Maya held in her desire to explore Woody more, eventually her fingers got curious, so did his. They were both in betweens the sheets, separated from each items of clothing twenty minutes later. Time had ticked on and many positions took place tonight. Maya couldn't believe she finally went through with sleeping with Woody, a course of action she would never regret. At least at the moment she didn't, right now all she was feeling was love towards Woody.

[Had to edit that out soz ]

Woody could feel his heart racing as they continued. He couldn't stop himself. He loved Maya more than anything. He cpould feel her smooth skin against his own and felt the pleasure of knowing she was there for him.

A few hours later
Woody led on the bed with his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep but he didn't want to wake up Maya. She was asleep in his arms. His face was buried in her sweet smelling hair. His breathing was average as he stroked her back. His heart was no longer pounding. It had gone back to it's normal pace now. He could feel her's against her chest and smiled.

Hours have passed by, Maya was sound asleep. She was tired and a little weak but everything fell back to normal. Waking up from her sleep, she looked up at Woody and smiled. "Keep you up? I hope not" she said in a low whisper. Her eyes meeting Woody, she lean forward to grace him with a kiss. She was still tired but didn't want to fall back asleep again. For a strange reason she wanted to stay awake and be with Woody. Maybe she did love him and was falling hard. She just hope that wasn't a weakness, Maya still haven't figured out if falling in love was her weakness. Maybe it was, yet she didn't want it to be.

Woody smiled when Maya woke up. "No." He shrugged. "I never sleep much. I can go by on a few hours a day." When she kissed him, he kissed her back. He could feel her breath on his skin. It was warm and luxurious. "You look exhausted. Are you sure you don't want to go back to sleep??" He didn't want her to sleep because it meant he couldn't talk to her but he didn't want her suffering just because of him. He ran his thumb across the skin under her eye. It was making her eyes look droopy and tired.

"No I'm awake" she sat up yawning, now. The sheets covering her completely except for her skinny arms, her hair flowing pass her back. "To much sleep will have me exhausted for the entire day, thanks for being concern though" she lean over and kissed Woody lips, her soft pedal pout gracing his ever so sweetly. "Still dark outside" she look over towards the windows, the shades where pulled down but she could tell if it was dark or not. To her view, it wasn't just dims orbs peak through the shades, still didn't confirm that day time have come, Maya relax knowing this information. She had to work morning, but she thought of taking a break and leave the shop close for the day. No need to open, at least she could spend her free day out with Woody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back