Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey :)
Just wondering if there would be anywere at HNZ that would have a piano or anything?

The Room of Requirement :p

I would assume that somewhere in the castle such instruments would exist. It however is most likely that it would be in the club for musical people etc. ^_^
There may be a piano in a classroom as well though. :)
The RoR would also equip itself with some when needed ;)

Ahh thanks :D
I know i signed up for that club, but it's not active :lol:
So what classrooms ould have a piano then?

There is an RoR that is a decently well hidden forum that is also password protected.
There are a series of clues on HNZ that will bring you to it if you follow them correctly. :)

And the Muggle Studies classroom might (I would ask Professor Weiss ;) ), or a random empty classroom I guess. :)

Ahh cool, thanks!
So i could just be wandering along the corridors and come accross a empty classroom?

There is an RoR that is a decently well hidden forum that is also password protected.
There are a series of clues on HNZ that will bring you to it if you follow them correctly. :)

Ooooo how exciting!!! :D

Ellie maybe we should get the music group started together?!

Actually I'm still in charge of the music club and now that I know that there is interest we can restart that for the year :D Also there are all sorts of instruments in it so if you ever have the random urge to play the piano or drums or something you are welcome too.... as long as I may randomly come in and join you :D

Ellie Sparks said:
Ahh cool, thanks!
So i could just be wandering along the corridors and come accross a empty classroom?
Yes, that's plausible. :)

I would Isabella but Hilary will now restart it :D
YAY!
:lol:
Thanks for the help everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back