OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera skipped down to the lawn. Today was her club meeting. She brought a football with her. She picked a good patch of grass and sat on the ground. She closed her eyes as she waited for people to show up.

Caysi saw Kiera sitting on the lawn, it was for the meeting. Caysi ran up to her and tackled the ground. " Hey Kiera!" She said smiling.

Harri wondered down to the lawn. She had been practising her fake smile and thought she had it mastered. She sighed as she saw it was just Caysi and Kiera, Caysi knew about Harri's parents but she hadn't yet told Kiera. She walked over not even bothering with the fake smile seeing as they would both know something was up, "Hey guys," she said flatly slumping on the floor next to them.

Harri looked at Kiera her eyes pleading, she didn't want to talk about it now. Not here, she had come to take her mind off of it, to relax. "Erm.. erm I'm okay really," she mumbled unconvincingly. "So what we doing today?" she asked trying to sound enthusiastic.

Kiera nodded her head at Harri. She understood the girl didnt want to talk about whatever it was. Kiera smiled. "Well I hoped to have a short discussion followed by some muggle american football." she said cheerfully.

"Sounds good, I've never played before," Harri said "Isn't it a bit rough?" she asked thinking it was alot like rugby.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Harri, how are you?" She asked. " Football, I haven't played that since I was at your house in the second year." She laughed and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back