Much needed therapy and Lectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello all,

I'm sorry for my extended absence for so long.

I had mental breakdown three days ago, and uh. to be honest - everything isn't particularly looking up at the moment.
One of my friends started verbally abusing one of my best friends and everyone seems to be coming to me with their problems.
When I really need to sort out my own.

University starts in two weeks and i'm really really nervous about that, I'm scared I might fall behind in my lectures and that I won't make any friends or something like that.

Therefore, I hate to say - but i'm going on a 'HNZ Holiday' until I can sort out my problems, get adjusted into university and get my life back on track.
I'm really sorry, but I Promise I'll be back by the end of this month.
It really hurts me to say that >.<

Anyway, That's about it - The Sugar Mill will be semi-dead and I apologise for that.

In other news, To my OGHS cupcakes, I'm visiting tomorrow around lunch time - but DON'T TELL MRS S I am coming, Its a surprise ^_^

Until then, I hope all of you are happy, healthy and enjoying life ♥
-Lita x

OHMYGOODNESSYOUARECOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMORROWISGONNABEAWESOMEAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise not to tell... :r

ANYWAY. Lita, your problems are the priortity priority here. Take as long as you have to, we will forgive you (eventually).

Oh, and I agree, the school counciller is absolutely hopeless :doh:

Just a few small comments that have to be shared and that you must remember:
We shall miss you... The library is uber-quiet and choir will not be the same.
You are still loved... For making the library noisy even though you were the library prefect and for making choir bearable.
We shall miss you... Again... xD

I have run out of awesome things to say.

:wub: , Olivia xx

OHMYGIDDYGODSPYJAMAS

You are coming!!!!!

Livi is so right, the library is so quiet lately, and obviously librarys aren't meant to be quiet!!!

Well, not the OGHS one anyway, can't wait to see you!

Brittany :) :D

OMGGP :p .

Yes, libraries are meant to be NOISY. There is a massive note on the whiteboard saying we have to be quiet and I doesn't likes it <_< :mad:

But I asked, and we're still allowed to do the bag wars :woot: (sorry health and safety rules)

^__________________^

If you wanna come say Hi to us, Meet Hannah & I outside the Library around lunchtime (if you guys still have assemblies on wednesday, then we'd probably already be there inside the library), I'm sure we can break the 'no noise' in the library rule for one last time (or, many times this year ^-^)

Tell all the other librarians of '08 to come meet us as well if you like :)

We're arriving at 11 and leaving around 12.50ish 'coz we got other stuff to do =]

Oh, and DRAW ME PICTURES, my wall is looking a bit sad D:

I is a rubbish picture drawer, but okays xD

I think we do have assembly, but tomorrow is fees day too :woot: . Yay, I get to continue my tradition of wearing my fees notice as a hat! :r <-- bright side of life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back