Much Needed Fresh Air

Arthur Alban

OOC First Name
Ona
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Arthur had been feeling overwhelmed since sorting, he wasn't used to bing away front his family and friends in Portugal. He made his way to the courtyard, eager to be outdoors, for he had been too busy either in the library or the Slytherin common room. As he head over to the far end, towards a bench to sit and read. Looking up at the clouds, he stumbled over an uneven patch of ground catching himself before meeting the ground. Blushing a bright hue of pink, Arthur rushed over to the bench and sat down.

After a hour or so of reading, and many people coming and going, Arthur decided it was around time to go back to the common room. He lifted his head, and exhaled gently putting his book back in his bag, Arthur looked over to a girl in Hufflepuff. He smiled nicely, and decided to go talk to her considering she was also alone. "Hi, how are you?" Arthur bit his lip, anxious because he didn't consider himself good at small talk, "What brought you the courtyard?" Oh goodness, I pray she doesn't think I'm weird.

There were so many places to explore at Hogwarts and there were students everywhere! Anywhere you could think of there were students there. It was hard to find time to yourself which is what Bryony craved constantly. She liked being with people and talking to them, but only for a short while. She got real joy from spending time alone. After breakfast in the Great Hall she went for a walk around the courtyard (fighting the urge to go back to sleep). She sat down on a bench closest to her and watched students come and go, people watching was an interesting way to pass the time. Bryony noticed a boy across the courtyard who seemed engrossed in a book, he was too far away to make out what the title was. He had the right idea though, it was a good spot to read a book, she would have to come here again.

To her surprise the boy got up and seemed to be walking towards her, he was smiling. She looked around her and behind her. She was the only person who seemed to be in this direction. She shot him a confused look as he walked closer. "Um, hi" she replied to the boy who looked like he was in Slytherin house. She shrugged her shoulders at his question "trying to not fall asleep, going back to bed is far too tempting right now" she answered. "What about you?" she asked. "You've been here a while I noticed" she added, hoping that didn't make her sound weird. "I wasn't watching you" she said quickly. She didn't want the boy to think that she had been staring at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back