Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella is on a long holiday to New Zealand and needs some adult witches/wizards/creatures to RP with!

She is from the United States, works as an Obliviator, and is a single mother of four. She was part of the first graduating class of HNZ, was a Ravenclaw, a Keeper for the Quidditch team, and Head Girl. She used to be full of ambition, but now, she is just tired and bored. Long story short, she needs to bring some spice back into her life! Please post here if interested.

*crickets*

I may have a few adults that could keep her company. Like friendship and stuff. Would be funny if she ran into her former...something... the man that raised her husband.

I'm interested in roleplaying with her, I just need to figure out who is most viable :p

I have a couple of ministry workers who could RP with her, Tessin Lochan, who's in the International Confederation of Wizards - New Zealand, he's 33, very very hard working and driven, or Haskel Luftmensch, who works in the ludicrous patents office, he's 28 and he has a young three year old son, if she has any young children perhaps they would meet through that?

Aside from that I don't have much else to offer, sorry!

Thanks to all who responded. I will send you individual PMs if that is ok. I have a busy week ahead of me, so it might be a few days.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back