mr. pitiful, who let you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassiopeia Malkov

Wand
Hazel Wand 13" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
oh mr. pitiful, who let you down?
YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE, AND YOUR GRIEVANCES SHOW.

- - -
OKAY I HAVE A CUTE PLOT IDEA THAT I THINK EVERYONE WI
LL WANT TO BE IN ON, BECAUSE WELL... IT IS AWESOME. BU
T BEFORE WE GET INTO THAT, LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE BI
T ABOUT MISS KALLISTO EUMELIA YOSEF. SHE IS AN ARTIST
WHO IS CURRENTLY MAKING HER MILLIONS BY DESIGNING T
ATTOOS, FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT MOSTLY FOR HERSELF, A
S SHE HAS A BUNCH AND THE AMOUNT IS QUICKLY GROWING
. SHE IS A GOOFY GIRL WHO IS A BIT STRANGE. SHE WAS RA
ISED WITH HER DADDY AND IS SUPER CLOSE TO HIM ALTHOU
GH SHE ISN'T ACTUALLY NOW THAT SHE IS LIVING IN OBSIDIA
N HARBOUR INSTEAD OF LONDON. BUT KALLI IS TWENTY ONE
AND IT WAS TIME FOR HER TO BE AWAY FROM HER SMALL F
AMILY OF MUGGLE BORNS AND MUGGLES. SHE IS CURRENT
LY NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE BUT TOO BAD BECAUSE I'M M
AKING HER DECISIONS AND SHE WILL GET SOMEONE HOPEF
ULLY. THIS PERSON SHOULD BE WILLING TO LIE FOR THE PL
OT DEMANDS IT, HE SHOULD HAVE A BIT OF A REBELLIOUS
STREAK IN HIM BUT NOT A DEATH EATER, PLEASE... IT JUST
WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE. IT'D BE SWEET IF HE WAS INTO TA
TTOOS AS IT COULD BE A WAY FOR THEM TO MEET. SHE IS
OPENING HER OWN PARLOR YOU SEE. BUT MAINLY, KALLI I
S AN ARTIST, A PAINTER TO BE SPECIFIC. HER ART WORK H
AS NEVER REALLY BEEN MUCH OF A HIT WITH ANYBODY E
NOUGH FOR IT TO BE BOUGHT BUT MOST HAVE SAID THEY
LIKED IT AND SHE DOES INDEED HAVE A TRUE TALENT AND
THIS IS WHERE THIS BOY COMES IN. HE SHOULD SEE HOW P
ASSIONATE SHE IS ABOUT THIS AND BUY SOME OF IT, INCRE
ASING MORE AND MORE WITH EACH TIME THEY SEE ONE AN
OTHER BUT HE NEVER PAYS! WELL WHAT GOOD IS SELLING
STUFF WITHOUT GETTING THE MONEY? NONE AT ALL. AND K
ALLISTO IS GETTING TIRED OF IT SO SHE'LL CONFRONT THIS
GUY WHO SHE THINKS KNOWS A LOT ABOUT ART BUT REAL
LY... HE JUST WANTED TO GET IN HER PANTS (OR WANTED
TO DATE HER, YOUR CHOICE). EITHER WAY, KALLISTO WILL
BE LIVID WITH HIM AND SHE WILL DEMAND THAT HE REPAY
HER SO HE DOES THROUGH MONTHS OF HARD WORK AT H
ER STORE UNTIL ONE DAY THEY HAVE A REAL HEART TO H
EART AND SHE SLOWLY STARTS TO LIKE HIM AGAIN. I HAV
EN'T THOUGHT MUCH PAST THAT POINT AND THE END IS A
LITTLE BIT IFFY AND WE CAN DISCUSS THAT BUT SOMETHI
NG THAT CANNOT BE IS THAT HE IS IN HIS TWENTYS, HE IS
SINGLE, HE IS A HE AND THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO POST M
ORE THEN 200 WORDS PER POST. ---------------------------------------

in a city of fools, i was careful.
BUT THEY TORE ME APART LIKE A HURRICANE.

PLEASE POST HERE IF INTERESTED. PLAY BYS M
UST BE APPROVED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT DISNEY.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CREDIT FOR THIS TEMPLATE GOES TO
maude and her schnauzer OF CAUTION 2.0
.​

OKAY I HAVE A CUTE PLOT IDEA THAT I THINK EVERYONE WILL WANT TO BE IN ON, BECAUSE WELL... IT IS AWESOME. BUT BEFORE WE GET INTO THAT, LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MISS KALLISTO EUMELIA YOSEF. SHE IS AN ARTIST WHO IS CURRENTLY MAKING HER MILLIONS BY DESIGNING TATTOOS, FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT MOSTLY FOR HERSELF, AS SHE HAS A BUNCH AND THE AMOUNT IS QUICKLY GROWING. SHE IS A GOOFY GIRL WHO IS A BIT STRANGE. SHE WAS RAISED WITH HER DADDY AND IS SUPER CLOSE TO HIM ALTHOUGH SHE ISN'T ACTUALLY NOW THAT SHE IS LIVING IN OBSIDIAN HARBOUR INSTEAD OF LONDON. BUT KALLI IS TWENTY ONE AND IT WAS TIME FOR HER TO BE AWAY FROM HER SMALL FAMILY OF MUGGLE BORNS AND MUGGLES. SHE IS CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE BUT TOO BAD BECAUSE I'M MAKING HER DECISIONS AND SHE WILL GET SOMEONE HOPEFULLY. THIS PERSON SHOULD BE WILLING TO LIE FOR THE PLOT DEMANDS IT, HE SHOULD HAVE A BIT OF A REBELLIOUS STREAK IN HIM BUT NOT A DEATH EATER, PLEASE... IT JUST WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE. IT'D BE SWEET IF HE WAS INTO TATTOOS AS IT COULD BE A WAY FOR THEM TO MEET. SHE IS OPENING HER OWN PARLOR YOU SEE. BUT MAINLY, KALLI IS AN ARTIST, A PAINTER TO BE SPECIFIC. HER ART WORK HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN MUCH OF A HIT WITH ANYBODY ENOUGH FOR IT TO BE BOUGHT BUT MOST HAVE SAID THEY LIKED IT AND SHE DOES INDEED HAVE A TRUE TALENT AND THIS IS WHERE THIS BOY COMES IN. HE SHOULD SEE HOW PASSIONATE SHE IS ABOUT THIS AND BUY SOME OF IT, INCREASING MORE AND MORE WITH EACH TIME THEY SEE ONE ANOTHER BUT HE NEVER PAYS! WELL WHAT GOOD IS SELLING STUFF WITHOUT GETTING THE MONEY? NONE AT ALL. AND KALLISTO IS GETTING TIRED OF IT SO SHE'LL CONFRONT THIS GUY WHO SHE THINKS KNOWS A LOT ABOUT ART BUT REALLY... HE JUST WANTED TO GET IN HER PANTS (OR WANTED TO DATE HER, YOUR CHOICE). EITHER WAY, KALLISTO WILL BE LIVID WITH HIM AND SHE WILL DEMAND THAT HE REPAY HER SO HE DOES THROUGH MONTHS OF HARD WORK AT HER STORE UNTIL ONE DAY THEY HAVE A REAL HEART TO HEART AND SHE SLOWLY STARTS TO LIKE HIM AGAIN. I HAVEN'T THOUGHT MUCH PAST THAT POINT AND THE END IS A LITTLE BIT IFFY AND WE CAN DISCUSS THAT BUT SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE IS THAT HE IS IN HIS TWENTYS, HE IS SINGLE, HE IS A HE AND THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO POST MORE THEN 200 WORDS PER POST.

k a l l i s t o & c h r i s . . t o Yeh, I like to rhyme.
Dude, freaky coincidence. :p Chris pretty much fits that description exactly. He's in his twenties, he's single, he's a he, and I'm able to post more than 200 words.. so I've got those bases covered. xD
But anyway, here's a bit more about him:
Right, so Christian is a rich kid from New York, basically. He resents his father (in contrast to Kallisto being close to hers), but is a bit of a mummy's boy. He went off the rails (drinking, smoking, smashing stuuuff) when he was about 13 and had a knee injury, before that he was an awesome soccer player. About that time, he realised that he never really liked soccer even though he was talented at it, and his true passion lay in poetry and music. Anyway, instead of going to Hogwarts or whereever, he went to several fancy private boarding schools, but kept getting kicked out. He returned to NY and barely graduated from a private school in Manhattan. So right, personality-wise, Christian is pretty secretive and rebellious. He's never fit in with the crowd and lifestyle his parents do, so he would often sneak away from home and go to little music venues or dirty bars around New York. Because yeah, he's rather down to earth, and prefers places with creative, like-minded people. He already has three tattoos, and loves art, so those points add up too. He's quite smart, but doesn't show it often. Even though he rejects his parents' lifestyle, it must be admitted that he is secretly a trust fund kid, because music and art don't exactly pay that well. :p But yeah, apart from using his parents' money to help pay his rent, he lives cheaply and everything he has he's earned. Christian has a bit of a temper, but he'd never hurt anyone. I guess you could say that he's self-destructive, so instead of getting angry at others and hurting them, he'll get angry at himself and therefore do bad things that ultimately hurt himself. Basically Chris's a BAMF. But like, a-mysteriously-intimidating-at-first-but-surprisingly-friendly-and-awkward-once-you-get-to-know-him kind of BAMF. And yeh. He's cool. ..Okay, I rambled. xD
So right, I think he might fit your plot, so I thought I might as well suggest him.. One part that might not make sense is the 'not paying for the art' thing? But yeah, I guess I could say that he had some gigs planned to pay for it, but then they got cancelled on him or something. Anyway, I'm not sure if he's exactly right for what you're looking for, so he could just be another friend if you like. Maybe someone that knows the main dude and tries to warn her from the start? Because yeah, even just as friends I think Chris would adore Kallisto. He loves strange, creative people. :D

Omg do I always talk that much? xD And I barely got started on his personality!

i adore christian, i thought it'd let you know that.
now onto greater things, he seems perfect for th
e role. thank you m' darlin'. after my examinati
ons we should roleplay them because it'd be su
per fun! --------------------------------------------

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back