Mr& Mrs Cade

Erica Cade

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Erica couldn't believe that she was finally a misses Cade, never in her life had she ever thought of being married to anyone. She was an independent woman who needed no one but her son and now, she felt weak, she felt like at last she could share her load with someone else. Erica was grateful for her life, yes her new life with Edward. Jackson and her had moved into Edward's place. Erica rolled to the side to see her husband sleeping soundly. "Good morning love" she planted a kiss on his lips as she touched his bare skin playfully nudged him on his waist. It should tickle him a little.

Everything had happened so fast since he had met Erica again. They were now married and she had moved into his house, with their son. Edward had the family he had always wanted as a kid and everything was right in the world. Edward had been asleep when he felt the soft press of his wife's lips on his own, but that wasn't enough of a wake up call for her as she began nudging him. "Ok, ok, I'm up," He said sitting up and planting a kiss on his wife's lips. "What you couldn't let your husband sleep?" He asked trying not to laugh. Erica looked so beautiful that morning, there was no way he could be mad at her.

Erica removed her pink eye mask away from her head and gently placed it to the end table beside the bed. "I could've but we have to get our butt going to work. Plus, it's your turn to make breakfast." Edward needed a new house elf, this little guy cooked wierd and disgusting food. Erica could barely watch the little elf cooked, he was such a mess. The woman stretched her arms high in the air before putting her head on Edward's chest, cuddling. "Now why am I still tired?" it had been a busy week and a long night. "You're mine, remember that" Erica could be quite possessive as she had never had anyone that she could really love in her life except for Jackson. That explained why sending Jackson off to school would be so hard for her. They were close, as close as they could be.

Edward sighed, he wasn't a fan of cooking, but he didn't have a house elf. He wasn't like his brother, Anthonyn who needed his every need attended to. But now he had a family, perhaps it was time. "Okay, I'm up," He laughed pulling back the sheets and sitting up. Edward laughed when she asked him why she was so tired, he smirked at her. "I can think of a few reasons," Edward nudged her gently. It had been a hecktic few days. They had got married and she and their eleven year old son had moved in. Yet they had still found time to make up for lost time. "And you are mine, I love you Erica Cade," He said plantibg a kiss on lips and getting out of bed where he proceeded to get dressed.

Hortensia thought about what she was going to do for a long time. From the second she found out she knew that she would have to tell him, that was a no brainer, and whether he wanted to be involved was entirely his decision and she didn't really care if he decided it wasn't for him. They were no longer together and it was very doubtful that they would get back together, even with a baby on the way. No, Hortensia was confident that she would be able to get through it all alone but felt that Edward should know that he was going to be a father regardless. She remembered where Edward lived and rapped on the door a couple of times and stood back a little as she waited for response. She took in a couple of deep breaths and patted her stomach that had grown so much in a short space of time.

Erica loved her friendship with her husband, they were not only spouses but they were best friends unlike those sickening couples who started their marriage with lust and ended up in divorce. She returned the kiss and tidied the bed, walking toward her husband and wrapped her arms around his waist, smirking at him "on second thought" she planted a kiss on his back. Just then a knock on the door was heard by the woman "I'll get it" she took her purple satin robe and wore it. The woman went downstairs and finally reached the door, twisting the knob and saw a blond woman. She wasn't one of Erica's friends for sure and they weren't expecting guest. "Hi, can I help you?" Erica smiled at her, trying to see if she wanted anything from the Cades.

Edward liked how his wife thought, and all seemed promising when heading to the kitchen seemed to be the last thing on her mind. He smirked as he returned her kiss, then suddenly there was a knock at the door. Edward stepped back as Erica volunteered to answer it. Edward continued to get dressed as Erica answered the door. He could hear an exchange between his wife and what sounded like a woman at the door, his curiosity got the best of him so he made his way downstairs to see who it was. "Hey babe, who's at the door?" He asked but froze when he saw the blonde standing in the doorway. "Horty, what are you doing here?"

Hortensia felt her heart in her throat when the front door opened to reveal a woman standing behind it. She had not expected Edward to have company, much less for that company to be another woman. The longer she stood there in silence the more foolish she felt. This visit was a stupid thing to do and she had a half a mind to mumble she had the wrong house until Edward finally turned up next to the woman's side. She felt her knees weaken a little when he called her 'Horty'. It had been so long since she had heard him call her that and she knew that she had to tell them her news, for the good of her baby. "I wonder if I could come in? There's something we need to discuss" she replied, looking only at Edward. She couldn't imagine how he was going to react but she hope that he would be pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back