OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10" Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((open after Daina posts with Elisabeth Easterling))

Despite his disastrous experience at the Yule Ball last year, Weston had signed up for another blind date. He was always looking for new friends, and he figured this would be the easiest way to find some. Besides, he now knew what not to do. For example, he was not supposed to imply in any way that his date was not pretty. With this lesson learned, hopefully tonight's party would go more smoothly than last year's.

In order to make a good impression, Weston had decided to give his date a present. Unfortunately he'd made this decision after arriving at the ball, so he'd spent the last ten minutes circling the snack tables and stacking a plate high with treats. Once he'd accumulated a small mountain of lollies, pastries and cakes, he started to wander back and forth near the entrance. "Elizabeth! Has anyone seen Elizabeth Easterling? Are you Elizabeth?"

Also this year decided to try a blind date, because new friends never got too bad. Last year went very well, so I hoped it would be the same this year. It took Elisabeth a long time to think what the final choice to pull on her back took about ten minutes, that she had to take a quick step towards the big hall. She hoped it wouldn't be too long to wait for her partner tonight. When she came to the big hall, she was a little surprised that so many people had already gathered. All that was left now was to find the boy with whom she had a blind date.

Walking between people trying to figure out who it might be. For a couple of people, she had passed when she heard someone looking for Elisabeth, and then the last name was heard. She went in the direction of the voice. ''Hello! I'm Elisabeth Easterling. You're probably Weston Stirling?'' She said, a smile boy, who was younger than him, but it was not anything crazy.

Weston grinned. He'd found her! "Yup, I'm Weston. Nice to meet you, Elizabeth!" he said, completely oblivious to the fact that he was mispronouncing her name. "You're pretty." There. Now she couldn't get mad at him, and they could enjoy the rest of the night. She was pretty though he wasn't sure why she'd chosen to wear a black dress. It wasn't a very fun color, and this was supposed to be a fun party. But he decided not to mention that to her. Apparently girls got touchy about that sort of stuff.

"Here, I got you these," Weston said, holding the plate of treats out towards her. "I wasn't sure what you liked so I tried to get one of everything that looked good." He'd steered clear of anything that looked remotely healthy, avoiding the snacks that had berries or nuts. The plate was basically pure sugar. As he eyed the snacks, his stomach grumbled, and he wondered if it would be rude to take one of the chocolates on the plate for himself.

Elisabeth smiled. ''I also nice to meet you.'' She replied, trying to overlook that Weston pronounced her name wrong, but she did not, because maybe it happened because of anxiety. ''Thank you. You're also look neatly.'' Compliment was so pleasant that there is nothing in the subsequent evening will not be damaged. She had her own reasons for choosing a black dress.

''Looks delicious.'' Elisabeth said, looking at the treat plate and trying to choose a treat, but couldn't choose. ''You've taken so much that I can't even choose. What would you suggest to taste first?'' She asked, but she continued to look at the treats, where there were some sweets that contained so much sugar that after eating them all the sweets would appear in dreams for a long time.

Weston beamed at the compliment. "Thanks!" He'd worn a button-up that his mum had packed in his trunk specifically for the ball. Technically there had been a tie that had gone with it, but his attempts at tying it hadn't looked right, so he'd decided to ditch it. Besides, he hadn't worn one last year, so he assumed it would be fine.

Elisabeth seemed to appreciate the treats, which was a relief. It seemed that going on dates wasn't that hard after all. Last year was clearly a fluke. "Well, these are my favorite," he said pointing at the snickerdoodles at the edge of the plate. "But all the chocolate should be good cause it's, y'know, chocolate. I tried not to take anything that moves." Magical lollies were cool, but it'd be tricky trying to make moving food stay on the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back