Moving In

Crystal Simons

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Crystal sighed as she brought the last box into the house. The moving men had been here already and had moved in most of there things but Crystal had insisted on bringing some sentimental things in the car with her. She walked in the door to see her son Tyler sitting on the couch. There were things to be unpacked but they had had a long day in the car driving. She didn't really know why she had decided to move them, it probably had to do with living nearer to the school now that Adam would be staying with them on break. Seattle was far away from New Zealand a different country even but they had a vacation home here just like Adam's parents. So she had decided to switch it up there old house was now the vacation home, she just wanted Adam to be comfortable. She new he had a hard time with what his parents had done to him, and she was happy to have him when he came. Adam was also a good friend of Tyler's, even though they were cousins she knew they were close. She sat down the box and walked over to her son watching Tv on the couch. "You okay Ty?" She said calling him by his nickname.

Tyler looked over as his mom walked in, "Hey Mom." He was excited about his new home in New Zealand, but worried he would not make new friends. "Hay mom can you get me a butter beer?" He smiled big knowing she would do it for him. Tyler had been an only child for 16 years but all that was about to change with the arrival of Adam and Emmy. Then he thought about the letter Adam had sent him, "Oh, and is it okay if we have band practice in the garage?" He grinned he knew she wouldn't care, she would do anything for him.

Crystal smiled, "Of course I'll get you a butter beer." She didn't mind getting him anything. She would do anything for her son, she loved him so much. She was starting to leave the room when he asked her the question she had been dreading. This band of Adam's that he was now apart of. She understood he wanted to be famous to but she didn't want him getting into drugs or something like all the other famous band members. But it they were in the garage she could keep a close eye on them, and they all were family. She sighed,"I suppose, but nothing too loud, I won't have the neighbors complaining." She eyed her son before continuing to the kitchen to grab his drink out of the fridge he tossed it too him. "So hun, do you think your gonna like it here?" She hoped he would adjust well, she worried a bout him a lot.

"Thanks for the butter beer mom" Tyler said opening the bottle. Tyler took a drink of the butter beer,it reminded him of home. As if reading his mind his mom asked if he thought he would like it here. He was unsure about this, he didn't know if he would be able to make new friends. Granted he had liked vacationing here in the past, but he wasn't sure if he would like it year round. Unsure how to answer her question he smiled big, "Of course I'll like it here mom, why wouldn't I?" His answer was automatic, but it would ease his moms worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back