Moving In

Osiris Valin

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Lexi and Osiris had ran from Florean Fortescue's to get Lexi's things, then Osiris had happily led the way back to his house, in one of the less-fortuned neighborhoods of Wellington.
Arriving in front of his apartment building, he turned to Lexi and said, "Well, here it is, I'm up on the 4th floor..."

"4th floor... Gotcha." Lexi nodded. She was holding a box in her hand which carried most of her belongings. Osiris had the other box in his hands. The door to the building was already open so she walked through it, motioning with her head for Osiris to follow her inside.
She noticed there were stairs and an elevator. "Stairs or elevator?" she asked him, not caring which one he picked.

"Elevator," chuckled Osiris. He let Lexi get in before him and when they arrived at his door, he fumbled in his pocket for the keys and almost dropped the box. He held the door open and motioned for Lexi to enter.
"Home, sweet home," he mumbled.

Lexi peered into Osiris's home. It was small and a bit cluttered, but it would have to do for now until she got to Hogwarts. She walked inside and looked around.
"Alright, where should I put my things?" she asked, searching around.

Osiris thought for a second, "You might as well put the stuff for Hogwarts in your trunk, the rest can go here," he said, motioning to the lone bed of the house.
"I'll grab my stuff and get it out of the way," he added, leaving Lexi alone for a couple seconds...

"Right, good idea." Lexi nodded. She set the box she had in her hands by the box Osiris had set down.
Alright... Let's get started. she thought, opening up the boxes. She took her supplies needed for Hogwarts and set them in her trunk. The rest of the stuff she left in the boxes and set them by the bed Osiris motioned to earlier.

It only took one trip for Osiris to move the things he had to next to his couch. Everything he owned fit in his trunk, and as for his Snowy Owl, she was already in the living room.
He set the trunk down in the middle of the room and took out some sheets from a cupboard which he lay on the couch.
He walked back towards the bedroom where Lexi was.
He stopped in the doorway and watched her sort her stuff a bit, then he knocked on the open door and asked, "Need any help?"

Lexi glanced at Osiris and then back at her things. "No thanks, I can unpack later. Thinking of taking a break right now." she smiled, walking over to him.

"Butterbeer?" offered Osiris, "I've only got enough food for a snack and tonight since we leave for Hogwarts tomorrow, but I'll see what there is..."
They walked over to the fridge and Osiris opened the door, he was wrong, all that was in it were 3 butterbeers, damn he thought.
Trying to smooth things over he said, "Actually, looks like we'll have to go out tonight." He was standing in front of the fridge blocking its emptyness from view.
"We can go for whatever you want," he added, again thinking he knew what she'd want.

"Well, since it was my idea to get ice cream earlier, I'll let you pick what we eat tonight." she told him.

(Fail post)

"Pizza it is then," Osiris said laughing, "I know a great place just down the street."
This time, he made the move, he grabbed Lexi's hand and led her out of the apartment...

Lexi blushed a bit when Osiris took her hand, but it faded quickly. "Alright, pizza. Sounds good." she said.

Osiris brought Lexi with him to the pizza
place, he ordered their favorite 'Marguerita Pizza' and 2 Dr. Peppers and they grabbed a table outside while they waited for their food.
"At least we won't have to rush it tomorrow morning," Osiris said, " Theres this bus that'll take us straight to Central station. Which means...that we can party all night!" he said with a mischievous smile. He knew that Lexi would not want
to, she would be preoccupied with all the stuff they needed to do for the following day, and quite frankly, he didn't blame her; he was really excited too...

"Would partying even be a good idea? I mean, we might not even wake up in the morning, dummy!" Lexi playfully smacked his shoulder. "I guess we could though... It would have to be after I unpack all of my junk..."

"Who said anything about going to sleep?" Osiris joked.
When Lexi had smacked his shoulder, he had felt the same joy as when she had kissed him on the cheek; only this time he didn't blush.
"I'll give you a hand getting settled then," he added.
At that moment, a waiter arrived with a fresh pizza and the Dr Peppers.
He set the tray down and seperated the pizza in halves. Osiris thanked him, then looked at Lexi: "Dig In!" he said.

Lexi also thanked the waiter and smiled before taking a slice of the pizza and taking a bite. She then took a sip of her Dr. Pepper.
"So I saw you had an owl. What's it's name?"

"Her name's Nyctea, you probably heard her when u came in..." answered Osiris. He took a bite from his slice of pizza; it was still really hot. He looked up from his plate and watched Lexi take a sip of Dr Pepper. When he finished his mouthful, then asked, "Remember that one time in California when we had gone to get pizza and watched a movie after?"

"Yeah, I remember that." she answered him. What exactly was he leading to?

"Well, want to go again tonight? Only without our parents this time," Osiris said, remembering how different it had been back then. He wasn't embarrassed anymore, his old carefree style was coming back....

Lexi hesitated for a moment. They did have to leave tomorrow, but she didn't really care.
"Sure. That'd be great. What movies are playin'?"

"The only one I'm sure about is the Break-Up," he said slyly, knowing how much she loved chick flicks.
He was glad she didn't mind that the next day they would be leaving for Hogwarts.
So when they finished their pizza, Osiiris paid the cashier and opened the door for Lexi...

Lexi walked out of the door and thanked Osiris for the meal. She took his hand this time and led him out.
------
They arrived at the theater ten minutes prior to leaving the restaurant. Lexi waited for Osiris to go up and buy the tickets since most of the guys she knew did that sort of thing. Well, in Austalia anyways.

Osiris went up to buy the tickets, their movie started in 5 minutes; just enough time for Osiris to get them some popcorn.
With two tickets and a jumbo popcorn, Osiris went back down to Lexi and they set off together toward Room 6. The guy at the front of the rooalmost made Osiris drop the popcorn when he asked for the tickets.
"Here," he grunted, giving the two tickets to the guard. Lexi then led the way into the theatre...

Lexi found some seats right in the middle on the theater. It was in between the highest and lowest level so it would be perfect to see the screen. She sat down and pulled Osiris down into the seat beside her. She took some of the popcorn from the bag, popped it in her mouth and waited for the movie to start.

Since the movie was a re-screening, the previews were skipped and the movies started almost exactly when Osiris had fallen into his seat.
The opening had started to play, Osiris ate a bit of popcorn, Now or never he thought, slowly wrapping his arm around Lexi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back