Moving in

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru arrived at the airport in New Zealand a little sleepy but over all alright. He picked up the carry on that he had been allowed to bring. Everything else was going to be delivered to his mother's place. He still couldn't believe that his mother had been able to win him over from his dad's cluches. Those loyars where powerful. Not only magicly either. Tohoru saw some girls that looked about his age and he waved. It had the effect he expeced. They clumped together and started to giggle. Tohoru didn't know why but he had the skill to make girls giggle around him.

Tohoru passes his hand over his spickyish hair and looked for his mother. She should have been here by now. Then again he didn't know why they where useing muggle transporation. It would have been a lot easyer for him to take a port key or fly here. But it was his mother wish for him to get here by plane. Either which way Tohoru was happy to be here. He couldn't wait to see his sister Hoshi.

Haruchi looked around the airport and spotted her son waving at some girls and watched them fall all over themselfs gigging. She could not help but smile he just that effect on people when you saw him you could not help but fall in love with him. She waits a few more moments than called out to her son.

"Tohoru over here you dingbat."

Tohoru spoted his mother when he heard her sharp voice. He walked over straching and yawning then placed his arms over his head. Again the girls in the corner started to giggled but this time he hadn't meant to make them do so. "Yo mom." He said pleasently over the noise. The backpack type sute case was starting to dig into his shoulder but he didn't mind it much. "Hoshi-chan out of school yet?" He asked.

Haruhi could not believe how tall her son had gottin pretty soon he was going to tower over her. She pulled Tohoru into a tight hug so happy that after all this time she could do this again. Haruhi let him go and started fussing over his hair wondering if he would look better with green or blue highlights in his hair...

"Your sister has about another week or so of school so its just going to be me and you for a while." Haruhi said while she continued to mold his hair this way and that with her fingers.[/color]"So you have everything or do we need to track down a few more bags? Cause I have so many things to do today and your coming along." Haruhi did not even wait for her son to reply she just grabed Tohoru by the arm and started pulling him in the diraction of the baggage pick up center.

Tohoru hugged his mother back but not as tightly. He tryed to dodged out of her way when she started to mess with his hair laughing. "It's alright the way it is ma!" He said a joking smile on his face that greatly resembled his sister's. There where times when Hoshi and Tohoru looked nothing alike and other's when they seemed to be two parts of a whole. "This is all I have. The rest is being sent over. I just hope they didn't send it down the wrong fire." Tohoru said when he managed to escape his mother's fingers. "What are you doing today?" He asked hoping they could get doen and he could look around New Zealand some.

Haruhi ignored the comment about Tohorus hair. "If it was sent that it should all be there. I mean how many Koshiba house's are there? As for what we are doing today we have a whole list of things to do, so what ever plans you thought you had would be best if you tossed them out the window beause once we are done doing these things we are going to the shop to do something about you hair I mean really what would Hoshi say?"

Tohoru clicked his teeth. "I just got here what plans could I have." He said with a joking smirk on his face. "She would say something if I let you do it. Come on mom, only Hoshi thinks that her hair looks better in a blinding shade of green." He said. Tohoru was always quiter than his sister. He was still pretty loud but still quiter than his sister. "I have to follow you around with this on my shoulder right?" He asked again joking some. Tohoru was just so happy to here and not at the Koshiba Manor. "Koshiba House I think there is only yours, Koshiba estates there's like seven million." Tohoru joked and started to walk along side his mother.

Haruhi let out a laugh that sounded like the ringing of bells. "Tohoru you know that I would never color your hair green. I was thinking about pink... Also you know that Im not going to make you carry around your bag you can put it in the car if you can find room. I went shopping today and I still have more to do. So are you ready to shop till I drop?" Haruhi asked her son as they steped out into the bright son.

Tohoru winced playfuly. "Shop 'til you drop usually means I'm getting a work out as well." He said letting out a scoffing laugh. It was kind of true though. Tohoru had the marks on his fingers for a week the last time he went shoping with his mother. Then he caught that last part. "Car? Have you gone compleatly Muggle since I last saw you?" He asked as he put a hand though his hair again.

Tohoru choose to ignore the last remark. Tohoru always seemed to make a mountion out of a molehill. "What is wrong with a car?" Demanded Haruhi. "It was gift from one of my many admires and I thought I might as well use it instead of letting it set there with the 12 other ones I have and also its cute. You know I have a soft spot for all things pink."

Tohoru sliped on air when he heard that the car maybe pink. "Take all the rispect I could have had why don't you." He muttered. Tohoru, unlike his sister would never say anything to disripect his mother. Not out loud anyway. He along with Hoshi had a distict hate for anything pink. This was strainge because thier mother adored anything pink. "Guess your right. The models do complain that you steal their spotlight most of the time." Tohoru said thinking of the last photoshoot he acompanyed his mother too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back